Author Topic: loss recoup greyhounds [02052013KTH]  (Read 3236 times)

Tags:
  • All members
loss recoup greyhounds [02052013KTH]
« on: 02 May 2013, 20:43 »
Hi,

I am using a loss recoup trigger, default laya + last_lost and i need the last p/l settled before the trigger fires in a new market. I added the condition "previous triggered event status is settled" but then every subsequent market returns "false" when all markets are settled.
Also, on occasion two greyhound start times coincide, is there a condition to stop the trigger firing on either, in this case.
Thanks for any help.

Keith

Re: loss recoup greyhounds
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2013, 21:00 »
Hi
On your first question:

Condition block
AND
Trigger <name of your lay trigger> Number of runs is equal to 0 overall
or Previous Triggered Event's Status is Settled
Condition block
AND
rest of your conditions...

This is because on the first run (overall) of your laying trigger there is no previous triggered event.  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2013, 21:22 »
Thank you, MarkV

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 02 May 2013, 21:24 »
hi keith31
the problem with greyhounds is they do start within minutes of each other.
the best way around this is to use bags meetings only, because they mostly start 10 mins between each race.
so just add a market property to the market locator.
market's   name   contains   bags  
this will only select markets that are bags meetings, there are still 70+ markets to bet in.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 May 2013, 21:36 »
Ok, thank you mcbee.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2013, 19:13 »
Hi,

This trigger is still not waiting for the prev trig event to settle before firing in another market.
Any help please.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2013, 20:16 »
hi
i tested it in test mode and it worked ok.
but sometimes in live mode you can get the market settled before the statement is updated.
so i have added a condition to check if the last bet has been cleared, just a simple balance = available funds.
if there is a bet not settled then the balance will be greater than the available funds so no bet.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2013, 20:57 »
Ok, sounds good, Thanks mcbee.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE