Author Topic: Maintaining separate trigger P&Ls [TCKT02062013SEPB]  (Read 2545 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I'd like to keep separate running totals for each trigger set I run. In other words maintain individual cumulative P&L totals for each system I am running in order to stake against separate running banks. I imagine I can set variables called say "bank 1", "bank 2", etc. but how do I accumulate profit/losses to each variable?

I was thinking of adding each events profit or loss to a count variable if it can be done

• Élite
Re: Maintaining separate trigger P&Ls
« Reply #1 on: 03 Jun 2013, 10:29 »
hi
it gets a bit complicated to use a bank per system.
like you said you have to use variables.
bank1
but then you have to link your selections index,bet amount and bet odds with variables.
you can only bet in markets that are a minimum of 10 minutes between start times, but the next bet can only be placed if the bank1 has been updated, so if there is a delay then no bets until the market is settled.
you also have to except the difference of .01 + - because of the calaculations.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE