Author Topic: Make me a simple arbitrage trigger with guaranteed profits.  (Read 1486 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Hi all.

I'm after someone to make me a simple arbitrage trigger (paid or free) so I have a guaranteed profits and no loss.

Lets say I want to back a horse with odds above 3 and then lay opposite with odds below 2.

I'm new to market feeder with a paid subscription.

Is this possible or have I got it wrong

Thanks in advance

Ashley

Hi and welcome
Marketfeeder can certainly help to automate what you describe, and a lot more. I would say from the start that there is no guarantee that the price of the horse you back at over 3 is going to come in below 2. The software and triggers will allow you to hedge your position for a profit (green-up), or close for a loss if the position moves against you (distribute loss).

writing triggers is basically a set of clear instructions, e.g.:

at 1 minute before the scheduled start of the race, back the second favourite if it's price is between 3.00 and 3.50
when the market goes in-play:
if the price comes in below 2.0, green-up for equal profit across all selections (guaranteed profit no matter which selection wins)
if the price drifts above 5.0, distribute loss equally across all selections (stop-loss)

in the attached screenshot I have converted the above to a trigger, hopefully this will get you started on trigger writing which is great fun.

There are loads of example triggers on the website:
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/

and if you want a trigger written for you:
http://marketfeederpro.com/learn/triggers/trigger-development-service/

hope this helps...please use test mode for developing and testing your triggers before switching to real money.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
Thanks for the quick response.

Much appreciated

Ashley

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE