Author Topic: Make me a trigger  (Read 5699 times)

• All members
Re: Make me a trigger
« Reply #15 on: 09 Dec 2018, 13:23 »
Can you please cancel original trigger request and change it to scalp trigger. Back and lay all the field in the unmatched try. When back bet odds are greater then lay bet odds on the same horse, dog ,Tennis all scalp markets. both Bets to be matched at 10% of stakes. To start 10 minutes before In-play until In-play market is Suspended. Bet only to be placed if back bet is greater then lay bet. And to scalp more then 1 market at a time.

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 09 Dec 2018, 15:23 »
hi

both Bets to be matched at 10% of stakes
is the 10% of your bank

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 09 Dec 2018, 16:25 »
10% off the bank stake useing hedging calculater to generate a profit  and to be able the change percentage bank stakes if needed

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 09 Dec 2018, 19:28 »
hi
I did spend a lot of hours getting your original request correct , but as you changed your request before I posted.

Can you please cancel original trigger request and change it to scalp trigger. Back and lay all the field in the unmatched try. When back bet odds are greater then lay bet odds on the same horse, dog ,Tennis all scalp markets. both Bets to be matched at 10% of stakes. To start 10 minutes before In-play until In-play market is Suspended. Bet only to be placed if back bet is greater then lay bet. And to scalp more then 1 market at a time.
here is your amended trigger as instructed , in the constants you can set.
Initial bet size percent of bank    
Minutes before the stat time to check prices
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 09 Dec 2018, 19:30 »
hi
here is your trigger , not sure why my downloads are zero at times.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 09 Dec 2018, 21:21 »
I am greatfull for your services. Sorry I didn’t know you already made the original trigger you told me it couldn’t be done as a place only lay trigger.i am more the happy to except that trigger as well. If your are willing to send it!

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 09 Dec 2018, 23:29 »
Trigger doesn’t work it’s just idle.does not even show the next loaded market is active until I manually click on it, then I have reload trigger. Have also tried it on all markets instead of idle or suspended  same problem 

• Élite
« Reply #22 on: 10 Dec 2018, 05:33 »
hi
have you set mfp to monitor the markets 10.5 minutes before the event starts in the monitoring options.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 10 Dec 2018, 06:58 »
Works when settings are In-play or SuspendedIt starts about 1 minuet after the race start time. I think that’s got to do with the  previous races still being active. It also doesn’t scalp because of the time difference when market changes between the back bet being greatert then the lay bet witch is less then a second.  I saw 2  opportunities  In 2 different horse races it should of scalp but didn’t.

• All members
« Reply #24 on: 10 Dec 2018, 18:01 »
This trigger doesn’t work

• Élite
« Reply #25 on: 10 Dec 2018, 23:27 »
hi
sorry but the trigger works as your last request.

Bet only to be placed if back bet is greater then lay bet
I can only do what you request ?
mcbee

• All members
« Reply #26 on: 11 Dec 2018, 05:26 »
Why don’t you test it on Time Machine. I bought TM to test it but keep getting downloading error onTM I have had no reply from your team. I have been testing it on MFP and I have seen loads of  opportunities  When it should off placed a bet but didn’t

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 11 Dec 2018, 05:41 »
I have been trying the trigger on MFP for 24/7 for over 2 days on Uk, USA, and Australian , horse & greyhound racing with loads off opportunity but zero bets. Something wrong somewhere

• Élite
« Reply #28 on: 11 Dec 2018, 06:41 »
hi
the trigger waits until the back price is greater than the lay price as you requested.
please include a screen shot of the prices when you think the trigger should have placed a bet.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #29 on: 11 Dec 2018, 06:57 »
The prices on Betfair change so fast you are asking me for the impossible to send you a screenshot. All you have to do is try it on Time Machine as I told you my TM doesn’t download markets  keep getting error,waiting for your staff to respond to my email

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE