Author Topic: Make me a trigger  (Read 5692 times)

• All members
Re: Make me a trigger
« Reply #30 on: 11 Dec 2018, 06:57 »
The prices on Betfair change so fast you are asking me for the impossible to send you a screenshot. All you have to do is try it on Time Machine as I told you my TM doesn’t download markets  keep getting error,waiting for your staff to respond to my email

• Élite
« Reply #31 on: 11 Dec 2018, 07:23 »
hi
I have tested the trigger before I post it.
I have tested in live and the time machine , the trigger waits for the back price to be greater than the lay price.
the only time that this will happen is if betfair has an error.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #32 on: 11 Dec 2018, 07:23 »
Maybe it mite work if it lays all the fields in the unmatched try then when back price is greater it matches bet. Witch I think is the Reverse of what you have done

• All members
« Reply #33 on: 11 Dec 2018, 07:35 »
I have been testing it for 3 days 24/7 on MFP on probably over 500 races and haven’t had one matched bet . Have you had any matched bets whey you tested it ???

• Élite
« Reply #34 on: 11 Dec 2018, 07:42 »
hi
there will never be a situation where the back price is greater than the lay price , betfair makes sure that the back price is always 1 tick lower than the lay price.
I have completed the trigger to your instructions , I can only do what you requested.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #35 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:11 »
Considering you are the  professional you should have told me it wouldn’t work like you have in Previous triggers

• All members
« Reply #36 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:44 »
When you manually scalp there’s always  opportunities

• All members
« Reply #37 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:45 »
When the back price is higher then the lay price so I Disagree with you that that fear would not allow it

• All members
« Reply #38 on: 11 Dec 2018, 08:46 »
Sorry meant to say Betfair

• Élite
« Reply #39 on: 11 Dec 2018, 10:36 »
hi
if you place a lay bet first then yes the back price can increase , or you can place a back bet first and the lay price can decrease.
please look at this trigger , it will lay or back first depending on the price movement.

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE