Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • The prices on Betfair change so fast you are asking me for the impossible to send you a screenshot. All you have to do is try it on Time Machine as I told you my TM doesn’t download markets  keep getting error,waiting for your staff to respond to my email
  • #32 by mcbee on 11 Dec 2018
  • hi
    I have tested the trigger before I post it.
    I have tested in live and the time machine , the trigger waits for the back price to be greater than the lay price.
    the only time that this will happen is if betfair has an error.

mcbee
  • #33 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • Maybe it mite work if it lays all the fields in the unmatched try then when back price is greater it matches bet. Witch I think is the Reverse of what you have done
  • #34 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • I have been testing it for 3 days 24/7 on MFP on probably over 500 races and haven’t had one matched bet . Have you had any matched bets whey you tested it ???
  • #35 by mcbee on 11 Dec 2018
  • hi
    there will never be a situation where the back price is greater than the lay price , betfair makes sure that the back price is always 1 tick lower than the lay price.
    I have completed the trigger to your instructions , I can only do what you requested.

mcbee
  • #36 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • Considering you are the  professional you should have told me it wouldn’t work like you have in Previous triggers
  • #37 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • When you manually scalp there’s always  opportunities
  • #38 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • When the back price is higher then the lay price so I Disagree with you that that fear would not allow it
  • #39 by takis3163 on 11 Dec 2018
  • Sorry meant to say Betfair
  • #40 by mcbee on 11 Dec 2018
  • hi
    if you place a lay bet first then yes the back price can increase , or you can place a back bet first and the lay price can decrease.
    please look at this trigger , it will lay or back first depending on the price movement.

mcbee

download the trigger below
Pages:
Actions