•  Hi can you please make me a trigger.
    Place bet not win
    Back the fav
    Min odds 1.5
    Max odds 3.0
    Minimum runners 8
    Starting bet, percentage of bank 1%
    profit percentage to stop bets 10%
    1 Minutes before the start time to place bet.

Recovery lost hipro86  SP4  staking plan stage 1 & 2.
  • #2 by mcbee on 06 Dec 2018
  • hi

Back the fav 

Recovery lost hipro86  SP4  staking plan stage 1 & 2.
    are you sure that you want to back the fav as the hipro86 SP4 is for lay betting only.

mcbee
  • #3 by takis3163 on 06 Dec 2018
  • I want to back the favourite as a place bet not win bet and if bet doesn’t get placed  do a hipro86  sp4 stage 1 and 2 recovery
  • #4 by takis3163 on 06 Dec 2018
  • I am quite happy to change it as a back place bet and the recovery as a lay hipro86 sp4 stage 1 and 2 recovery 
  • #5 by takis3163 on 06 Dec 2018
  • Favourite back bet in place market and recovery as lay hipro86 stage 1 & 2 recovery
  • #6 by takis3163 on 06 Dec 2018
  • I am also quite happy if you do my original suggestion with what your choice off a full recovery  trigger will work best witch I will prefer
  • #7 by mcbee on 06 Dec 2018
  • hi
    I think I have got you now.
    back bets until a loss
    then lay bets using the lay hipro86 sp4 with 2 cycles
    is this correct

mcbee
  • #8 by takis3163 on 06 Dec 2018
  • No it’s wrong I want back the favourite as a place bet not a win bet.and if it doesn’t get placed the lay bet takes over in the win market not place market and does a hipro86 stage 1 and 2 full recovery
  • #9 by mcbee on 06 Dec 2018
  • hi
    ok , I understand now.

mcbee
  • #10 by takis3163 on 06 Dec 2018
  • Example :  Back the fav as a Place bet not a win bet. Min odds 1.5 Max odds 3.0 Minimum runners 8 Starting bet, percentage of bank 1% profit percentage to stop bets 10% 1 Minutes before the start time to place bet. Recovery:hipro86  SP4  lay staking plan stage 1 & 2 win
  • #11 by mcbee on 07 Dec 2018
  • hi
    when the place market is a loss , the trigger uses the hipro86 in the win market.
    what do you want to do if the next 2 lay bets in the win market are losers/loss.
    do you want to start with the back bet in the place market again.

mcbee
  • #12 by takis3163 on 08 Dec 2018
  • If possible when the favourite doesn’t get placed can the pro86 stage 1 & 2 take over  backing the favourite in the place market again until all loses are recouped then converts back to backing favourite in place market
  • #13 by takis3163 on 08 Dec 2018
  • both stay as place favourite in place market but pro86  kicks in to recoup losses
  • #14 by takis3163 on 08 Dec 2018
  • This is what I want but as a back the favourite as a place bet   This Lay HiPro86 SP4 staking plan is a form of a loss recovery staking plan but cuts its losses before the stakes are excessive. This compromise can produce excellent results. The Staking Plan can be broken down into 2 steps.  Step 1- When the first loss occurs the loss is divided into 4 and one unit added to it. So if we have set one unit as £1 and we lose £10 in the bet the next stake is £3.5 Lets see this in action. The next 4 bets after the first loser is £3.5. After 4 winners the stake reverts back to the original 1 unit or £1. But what happens if we lose any of the four bets. Well, if a loss occurs we simply go to Step 2, which is the second stage of the loss recovery. The exception is when a loss occurs in the final bet of the increased stake. So if a loss occurred in bet 5 in the above table you would simply go back to the beginning and bet 1 unit or £1. Step 2 - ( Step 2 can only be reached if a loss has occurred in step1 that causes you to go to step 2) As in step 1 ,divide the achieved loss of your previous bet into 4 parts and add 1 original point. Place the new stake amount on the next four bets. The next four bets are critical in this plan. If we win all 4 bets, we go back to the beginning and use 1 point staking. If we lose any bet out of the four we always go back to the beginning and revert to 1 unit staking. Lets see now what happens when we reach step 2. The previous tables results will be altered to show this. Bet 4 has been altered to a loss.
  • #15 by mcbee on 09 Dec 2018
  • hi
    the hipro86 is for lay betting only.
    if you want to use a back bet recovery please choose a different staking plan set for back bets.

mcbee
Pages:
Actions