Author Topic: Make me a trigger  (Read 5687 times)

• All members
Make me a trigger
« on: 06 Dec 2018, 08:37 »
 Hi can you please make me a trigger.
Place bet not win
Back the fav
Min odds 1.5
Max odds 3.0
Minimum runners 8
Starting bet, percentage of bank 1%
profit percentage to stop bets 10%
1 Minutes before the start time to place bet.

Recovery lost hipro86  SP4  staking plan stage 1 & 2.

• Élite
Re: Make me a trigger
« Reply #1 on: 06 Dec 2018, 11:36 »
hi

Back the fav 

Recovery lost hipro86  SP4  staking plan stage 1 & 2.
are you sure that you want to back the fav as the hipro86 SP4 is for lay betting only.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 06 Dec 2018, 13:37 »
I want to back the favourite as a place bet not win bet and if bet doesn’t get placed  do a hipro86  sp4 stage 1 and 2 recovery

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 06 Dec 2018, 13:58 »
I am quite happy to change it as a back place bet and the recovery as a lay hipro86 sp4 stage 1 and 2 recovery 

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 06 Dec 2018, 14:02 »
Favourite back bet in place market and recovery as lay hipro86 stage 1 & 2 recovery

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 06 Dec 2018, 14:15 »
I am also quite happy if you do my original suggestion with what your choice off a full recovery  trigger will work best witch I will prefer

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 06 Dec 2018, 14:23 »
hi
I think I have got you now.
back bets until a loss
then lay bets using the lay hipro86 sp4 with 2 cycles
is this correct

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 06 Dec 2018, 15:45 »
No it’s wrong I want back the favourite as a place bet not a win bet.and if it doesn’t get placed the lay bet takes over in the win market not place market and does a hipro86 stage 1 and 2 full recovery

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 06 Dec 2018, 18:58 »
hi
ok , I understand now.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 06 Dec 2018, 23:02 »
Example :  Back the fav as a Place bet not a win bet. Min odds 1.5 Max odds 3.0 Minimum runners 8 Starting bet, percentage of bank 1% profit percentage to stop bets 10% 1 Minutes before the start time to place bet. Recovery:hipro86  SP4  lay staking plan stage 1 & 2 win

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 07 Dec 2018, 17:56 »
hi
when the place market is a loss , the trigger uses the hipro86 in the win market.
what do you want to do if the next 2 lay bets in the win market are losers/loss.
do you want to start with the back bet in the place market again.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 08 Dec 2018, 13:10 »
If possible when the favourite doesn’t get placed can the pro86 stage 1 & 2 take over  backing the favourite in the place market again until all loses are recouped then converts back to backing favourite in place market

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 08 Dec 2018, 13:24 »
both stay as place favourite in place market but pro86  kicks in to recoup losses

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 08 Dec 2018, 13:37 »
This is what I want but as a back the favourite as a place bet   This Lay HiPro86 SP4 staking plan is a form of a loss recovery staking plan but cuts its losses before the stakes are excessive. This compromise can produce excellent results. The Staking Plan can be broken down into 2 steps.  Step 1- When the first loss occurs the loss is divided into 4 and one unit added to it. So if we have set one unit as £1 and we lose £10 in the bet the next stake is £3.5 Lets see this in action. The next 4 bets after the first loser is £3.5. After 4 winners the stake reverts back to the original 1 unit or £1. But what happens if we lose any of the four bets. Well, if a loss occurs we simply go to Step 2, which is the second stage of the loss recovery. The exception is when a loss occurs in the final bet of the increased stake. So if a loss occurred in bet 5 in the above table you would simply go back to the beginning and bet 1 unit or £1. Step 2 - ( Step 2 can only be reached if a loss has occurred in step1 that causes you to go to step 2) As in step 1 ,divide the achieved loss of your previous bet into 4 parts and add 1 original point. Place the new stake amount on the next four bets. The next four bets are critical in this plan. If we win all 4 bets, we go back to the beginning and use 1 point staking. If we lose any bet out of the four we always go back to the beginning and revert to 1 unit staking. Lets see now what happens when we reach step 2. The previous tables results will be altered to show this. Bet 4 has been altered to a loss.

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 09 Dec 2018, 11:56 »
hi
the hipro86 is for lay betting only.
if you want to use a back bet recovery please choose a different staking plan set for back bets.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE