Author Topic: Make me a trigger  (Read 906 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Make me a trigger
« on: 26 Dec 2018, 08:57 »
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay] make me a trigger please 
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]I not sure weather this is possible to make.Dutch bet in back market on the first 3 horses leading a in-running race with 100 meters before the race finishes.
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Betting stakes minimum £10 adjustable to generate profit using Dutch calculator.
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Bet to be placed only if profit is generated.
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Full lost recovery in next race and so on until recovery then back to minimum bet.
[font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Minimum runners 

• All members
Re: Make me a trigger
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jun 2019, 08:55 »
Can  you please make me a recoup variable I can add to my trigger I can use on all markets

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jun 2019, 09:12 »
To recover full amount on last lost bet and to carry on until a full recovery then go back to original bet

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jun 2019, 10:14 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
Bet amount
Recover loss amount  y=yes  n=no
The number of seconds left till the end of the race
Dutch number of favorites
Minimum number of runners

PLEASE NOTE recovery with dutch betting , the bet amounts get very large very quick.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

IF YOU THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS TRIGGER PLEASE POST IN THIS TOPIC .

If you need to have your triggers adjusted or add a new option / function to them after you have been supplied with a trigger file, please start a new topic.
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jun 2019, 11:26 »
Can you please make me a loss recovery to work with my either direction ( lay or back) green up trigger please. Would like it to make a full recovery if bet losses during recovery to be added on to next recovery, when full recovery is made resume back to normal either green up.       Kind regards takis3163

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 02 Jul 2019, 09:54 »
Hello!

According to the terms of the trigger development service, to make changes amendments to the already delivered triggers, you will need to create a new request.

Alternatively you can make the necessary changes on your own, using the manual and trigger examples available on our website.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE