Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by takis3163 on 26 Dec 2018
  • [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay] make me a trigger please 
    [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]I not sure weather this is possible to make.Dutch bet in back market on the first 3 horses leading a in-running race with 100 meters before the race finishes.
    [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Betting stakes minimum £10 adjustable to generate profit using Dutch calculator.
    [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Bet to be placed only if profit is generated.
    [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Full lost recovery in next race and so on until recovery then back to minimum bet.
    [font=.SF UI Display][font=.SFUIDisplay]Minimum runners 

• #2 by takis3163 on 20 Jun 2019
  • Can  you please make me a recoup variable I can add to my trigger I can use on all markets
  • #3 by takis3163 on 20 Jun 2019
  • To recover full amount on last lost bet and to carry on until a full recovery then go back to original bet
  • #4 by mcbee on 26 Jun 2019
  • hi
    here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
    Bet amount
    Recover loss amount  y=yes  n=no
    The number of seconds left till the end of the race
    Dutch number of favorites
    Minimum number of runners

PLEASE NOTE recovery with dutch betting , the bet amounts get very large very quick.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

IF YOU THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS TRIGGER PLEASE POST IN THIS TOPIC .

If you need to have your triggers adjusted or add a new option / function to them after you have been supplied with a trigger file, please start a new topic.
  • #5 by takis3163 on 29 Jun 2019
  • Can you please make me a loss recovery to work with my either direction ( lay or back) green up trigger please. Would like it to make a full recovery if bet losses during recovery to be added on to next recovery, when full recovery is made resume back to normal either green up.       Kind regards takis3163
  • #6 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 02 Jul 2019
  • Hello!

According to the terms of the trigger development service, to make changes amendments to the already delivered triggers, you will need to create a new request.

Alternatively you can make the necessary changes on your own, using the manual and trigger examples available on our website.
Pages:
Actions