Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bonecrusher on 25 Aug 2020
  • Hi Guys,

I am interested in the each way betting trigger

https://marketfeeder.co.uk/learn/triggers/each-way/

But i would like a few changes to the PLACE betting trigger:

-----------

Ultimately i want the place trigger to bet enough money on the place bet to cover the amount i back in the win market.

------------------

Example:

Win Market bet is placed:   Number 3. Time to Win    $5.85 to win @  4.00

Place Market bet is placed  Number 3. Time to Win -  place bet is worked out to cover the $5.85 outlay on the win market

This will get back my $5.85 win bet if it does not win, please include the commission /(1-commission)

Obviously i know the horse must place for this to work. If it does not place i loose both bets.

(((My win BET changes every race so the place bet trigger formula must be flexible to work out the place bet amount for every race)))

----------------

ONE EXTRA THING TO ADD:

One extra thing to add to formula now that you know what i want.

Could we add to the place bet formula  + 1/(1-commission)

I would like to win $1.00 on the bet if the selection places. (Obviously if it wins i win both bets.)

----------------

Example: My selection wins, I win the Win bet and the Place bet plus $1.00. (HAPPY DAYS :))

My selection runs second or third my return after commission is $6.85  a   $1.00 win.

----------------

Pretty simple trigger i know but my formula skills are not that good and i could not find anything on the forum to help.

My free credits should cover this :)

Send me a message anytime if you need to.

Thanks for your help :)

Sean
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 01 Sep 2020
  • Hello!

Please see the amended triggers attached.

Use the place_size constant to adjust the extra amount you want to bet in the Place market.
  • #3 by bonecrusher on 03 Sep 2020
  • Thanks Oxa for your time, the trigger formula works well. :)
Pages:
Actions