Author Topic: make me a trigger  (Read 1977 times)

• All members
make me a trigger
« on: 21 Jun 2021, 11:53 »
Hi, would like a trigger for over 0.5 goals first halv for home teams for Soccer..
Please add recovery option.. how much to recover and no. of cycles for the recovery
Max and min odds
Liability %
Green up % possibility
In play option.. when to start betting, e.g. 2 minutes after kickoff

Thanks
M

• Administrator
Re: make me a trigger
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jun 2021, 13:22 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached along with the Market Locator market search template.

Green up % possibility

Since you want a green-up for a bet on Over 0.5, I assume it's a lay bet (you won't be able to green up a back bet in this scenario).

would like a trigger for over 0.5 goals first halv for home teams for Soccer.

You can't bet on Over 0.5 goals for a Home or Away team: it's a market for the total number of goals scored by both teams.

Please add recovery option.. how much to recover and no. of cycles for the recovery

Since you're looking to green up your bet, the only loss recovery that will make sense in this situation is an increase of your liability size by a predefined number (multiplier) after a loss for a maximum number of steps. The multi-step loss recovery won't work because you cannot predict the profit from your green-up when you are placing your entry bet.

Use the constants inside the file to adjust the trigger settings.

Make sure you've tested the triggers in Test Mode before you switch to real money.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2021, 07:08 »
Hi, thanks for this.
I actually mean back and not lay.
Can you leave out the green up part then.
I would like the recovery part still.
thanks. m

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jul 2021, 09:16 »
Hi, any update on this one? Would be nice if you can change it to Backing. thanks m

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jul 2021, 11:05 »
Hi, thanks for this. I actually mean back and not lay. Can you leave out the green up part then. I would like the recovery part still. thanks. m

Hello!

According to the terms of the trigger development service, to make changes amendments to the already delivered triggers, you will need to create a new request.
Alternatively you can make the necessary changes on your own, using the manual and trigger examples available on our website.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE