Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by londolozi on 06 Mar 2017
  • I wish to capture all UK Horse Win markets at approx 24hrs before the start of the next days racing.
    My idea is to either use a text file 'action log' or just use an excel file.
    The excel file is problematic in that gaining access to it.
    I need to stop MFPro refreshing all markets.
    I thought a text files action log may be better.

I need four data fields
    market name
    Horse name
    back price
    back book % value

ideally the trigger will run -1day before racing starts the following day (this lag time can be anywhere between 12hrs and 6 hrs)  and then refreshing of the markets will cease.

I started creating one but ran into trouble accessing it so then I thought a text file may be better.
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 08 Mar 2017
  • Hi londolozi,

Please use the dedicated forum board to create a topic for your trigger request:

Make me a trigger!
  • #3 by londolozi on 08 Mar 2017
  • The Subscription key sent to me doesn't work Oxa. Says I don't have a valid sub
    I 'm a Life member ...?
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 10 Mar 2017
  • Your topic under "Make me a trigger!" is now confirmed, and I have started working on it. Will post in the dedicated topic.
  • #5 by londolozi on 10 Mar 2017
  • Thank you
  • #6 by londolozi on 23 Mar 2017
  • Is two weeks not long enough
  • #7 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 23 Mar 2017
  • I asked a question in your topic, to which I have not received an answer so far. Therefore, I cannot proceed with your triggers since the question is important.
  • #8 by londolozi on 09 Apr 2017
  • I asked a question in your topic, to which I have not received an answer so far. Therefore, I cannot proceed with your triggers since the question is important.
    I don't understand. I see no question here and you refer to 'your topic' above, is this not my only thread. Please provide link to question you asked. Thank you.
  • #9 by londolozi on 10 Apr 2017
  • found it and answered
Pages:
Actions