Author Topic: make me tigger  (Read 3229 times)

• All members
make me tigger
« on: 01 Jun 2019, 01:19 »
is there a way to scan horse racing markets for a chance to dutch all horses to get a profit by backing all horses in the race. 

• Élite
Re: make me tigger
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jun 2019, 07:26 »
hi
yes and no.
I can do a trigger to monitor the races and place dutch bets on all runners if the book% is less than 100 , BUT betfair always makes sure that the book% is above 100 if it did go below then betfair would void all bets.
I can do a trigger that will do what you require , with the added constants to dutch from rank 1 to the maximum rank OR dutch from the lowest rank minus your setting say minus the first rank or minus the first 2 ranks and a constant to dutch all less the highest ranking minus say 1 or 2.
so if you set the min constant to minus rank 1
dutch bets will be for rank 2 to the maximum rank
if you set the max constant to 1
dutch bets will be from rank 1 to the maximum rank minus 1
if you set the min constant to 1 and the max constant to 1
dutch bets will be from rank 2 to the maximum rank minus 1

please let me know if this is ok and I will complete the trigger
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jun 2019, 23:27 »
would this be possible, say for example there is 10 horses in a race. i would dutch 9 of them but dutch the last one inplay  or if the odds increase later on to guarantee profit 

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2019, 05:19 »
hi
take a look at this trigger and see if it will do what you want here
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jun 2019, 10:26 »
yes however i want to change 
for example

Horse 1  fav                                                       Dutch when the odds are right 
horse 2                                                              Dutch when the odds are right 
Horse 3               dutch at 5mins before the race
horse 4               dutch at 5mins before the race
Horse 5               dutch at 5mins before the race
horse 6               dutch at 5mins before the race
Horse 7               dutch at 5mins before the race
horse 8 Outsider  dutch at 5mins before the race

i want the bot to match 3 to last horse before 5mins and place order for 1st and 2second horse for whatever the odds needs to be for profit 

does that make sense?

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 18 Jun 2019, 21:35 »
????

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 18 Jun 2019, 21:45 »
hi
if you look at your trigger status , it says that oxa is working on it , so you trigger will be completed soon.

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 03 Jul 2019, 11:25 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached. Use the numerous constants inside the file to adjust the settings of the triggers.

The number of selections you will leave to wait for the right price is determined by the constant max_rank.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 07 Jul 2019, 18:49 »
Hello, i have tested it all day, but it doesn't work, it places the first bets but doesn't place the later bets 

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 07 Jul 2019, 21:55 »
Hello, i have tested it all day, but it doesn't work, it places the first bets but doesn't place the later bets

Hello!

Please attach the logs of the following triggers:

"close all bets"
"Dutch the rest of the horses"

You can choose the logs for any market where the initial bets were placed.

Here is a video tutorial demonstrating how to find the right logs (starting from 02:49):

https://youtu.be/1iEeXNCwAFQ

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 08 Jul 2019, 20:23 »
there you go

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: 08 Jul 2019, 20:47 »
Please also attach the Program Log for that day.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 08 Jul 2019, 21:42 »
here

do you think its because the first and second fav dont meet the odds?

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 08 Jul 2019, 21:52 »
According to the log, all bets were completed in the market for which you attached the log:

18:25:03 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 30.03 at 5.80 on selection 'Reeking Havoc'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be kept at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Back Dutching". 
18:25:03 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 20.25 at 8.60 on selection 'Calling Time'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be kept at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Back Dutching". 
18:25:03 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 15.84 at 11.00 on selection 'Goodnite Irina'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be kept at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Back Dutching". 
18:25:03 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 9.68 at 18.00 on selection 'Galtee Mist'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be kept at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Back Dutching". 
18:25:03 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 8.29 at 21.00 on selection 'Annie Pender'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be kept at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Back Dutching". 
18:25:03 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 3.63 at 48.00 on selection 'Lyfka'. Bet is matched. If unmatched, bet will be kept at In-Play. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Back Dutching". 

18:32:54 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 43.55 at 4.00 on selection 'Festina Plente'. Bet is matched. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Dutch the rest of the horses". 
18:32:54 Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap: Going to  BACK £ 31.11 at 5.60 on selection 'Highly Approved'. Bet is matched. The bet was placed/cancelled by Trigger "Dutch the rest of the horses". 

The market was then settled with a profit of 11.23 GBP:

18:35:10 Market: Horse Racing / IRE / Rosc  8th Jul / 18:30 Rosc  8th Jul - 7f Hcap. All test bets have been settled. Last P/L: + 11.23.List of winners: Calling Time.Source: BetFair

A number of other markets were also settled with profit, which indicates that the situation you described:

does not correspond to what I see in the file.

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 09 Jul 2019, 15:00 »
I confirm, not always when departing does the duth in positions 1 and 2

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE