Author Topic: Make me trigger  (Read 1764 times)

• All members
Make me trigger
« on: 26 Dec 2018, 09:00 »
 make me a trigger please
I not sure weather this is possible to make.Dutch bet in back market on the first 3 horses leading a in-running race with 100 meters before the race finishes.
Betting stakes minimum £10 adjustable to generate profit using Dutch calculator.
Bet to be placed only if profit is generated.
Full lost recovery in next race and so on until recovery then back to minimum bet.
Minimum runners

• Élite
Re: Make me trigger
« Reply #1 on: 26 Dec 2018, 11:17 »
hi
here is your trigger , in the constants you can set.
The number of seconds left till the end of the race
Size of initial bet
Minimum runner number

please note that when recovering with dutch betting the bet amount can increase very quick

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 26 Dec 2018, 18:36 »
Trigger doesn’t work at all.do you have any  suggestions  Why or  recommend any changes to the trigger  to make it work.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 26 Dec 2018, 19:10 »
hi
try changing The number of seconds left till the end of the race to 40 , then reduce the amount to a value that you have more wins than losses.
if you still have problems please tick the Logged box and then include a screen shot of the dutch back no recovery trigger.
the trigger does only work in win markets.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 31 Dec 2018, 16:49 »
This trigger doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do  works like a normal Dutch bet doesn’t matter what seconds you put it at . Even if the winner wins by clear margin it won’t be included in the Dutch bet most off the time and the lost recovery is Astronomical

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 31 Dec 2018, 17:57 »
hi
I have tested the trigger again and it picks the first 3 favs , as you requested.
you also requested that no bets are to be placed if there is no profit from a dutch win , so when the finish line/post is close the price of the fav drops very quick thus no profit can be made so no dutch bet is placed.
I included a warning about recovery and dutch bets.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE