Author Topic: Market Locator  (Read 2622 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Market Locator
« on: 12 Jan 2015, 15:47 »
Market Locator offers a condition called "is in list/is not in list". I was wondering how to make use of it. How should the list look like? I was considering to use this conditions when selection certain leagues, such as Premier League, Bundesliga or Serie A.

Thanks,
Matthias

• All members
Re: Market Locator
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2015, 19:27 »
I've been trying to search for this on a tutorial but there hasn't been anything said. Maybe a trial and error would be the best option to go with to check how it works.
Greening Up

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2015, 22:25 »
Hi,
In this case you should use : Market name contains Bundesliga 1(Barclays Premier League, Serie A ...) in Market Properties field.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jan 2015, 22:44 »
Thanks guys. I'll try that.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jan 2015, 00:09 »
It works for a single league, e.g. Market Name Contains Serie A. However when I put Market Name Contains Serie A, Primera Division no search results are returned. I guess the different leagues need to be separated but commas are apparently wrong.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 23 Jan 2015, 00:35 »
Then you should use Market's name contains values in file (where you need to create some .txt file and enter path to file)
Example in attachment.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 23 Jan 2015, 08:40 »
Thanks again!  :)

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: 25 Jan 2015, 14:11 »
I'd like to add that unfortunately it is not always possible to search by league's names or the names of championships because currently the API does not provide this opportunity.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE