Author Topic: MarketFeeder randomly stops betting  (Read 2049 times)

Tags:
  • All members
MarketFeeder randomly stops betting
« on: 04 May 2016, 17:27 »
Hello,

So I've got some issues with my marketfeeder

Sometimes randomly stops betting, I can't even test anything because of that, I have to refresh the trigger to works again, If i do that, i'd lose everything from my staking plan.

I'm using some example triggers with Odds and Minutes before off conditions to bet, just that, and It still freezes till i refresh it

Anyone can help me with that?

Att.

Magnet

• Élite
Re: MarketFeeder randomly stops betting
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2016, 13:26 »
hi
the main reason for this problem is if you are using a staking plan, most require the last market/event to be settled before a new bet is placed.
if you need the trigger altering then use your free trigger request using this link  https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2016, 13:43 »
hi
the main reason for this problem is if you are using a staking plan, most require the last market/event to be settled before a new bet is placed.
if you need the trigger altering then use your free trigger request using this link  https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee

Thank you for the reply

So, i know, I'm using both formulas as usual, but it stills freezes for no reason, even when market is finished, it doesn't trigger anymore, If i refresh it, I'd lose everything from my staking plan,i don't really know what to do at this point.

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2016, 14:38 »
hi
make sure that you are not deleting markets automatically.
include your trigger or tell me which trigger you are using.
have you set mfp to start monitoring events x minutes before the start time.
i would need screen shots of your settings , general,betting,monitoring and test mode settings.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2016, 15:47 »
Thanks once again for reply

Yeah, It's deleting my previous markets automatically, It's probably the issue, because its set to delete (Settled) markets,i tested out sort of trigger and they gave me this same freezing issue, so i don't think it's a trigger's fault ,I'll test this out, turn off both "Delete Markets" things, and see how it goes, If it's doesn't work i'll send my screenshots for you

Triggers:

Lay Accumulator
Lay Pro 88
HiPro86 SP4

Monitoring @ 10 minutes before the start time
Betting @ 50 seconds before the off (all triggers)

Thanks once again for the help!

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2016, 15:55 »
Nevermind, I'll send my screenshots too, just in case,with Delete Markets unchecked.

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2016, 17:31 »
hi
your settings look ok.
but if you do not bet in ausy  markets then un-tick this.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2016, 18:25 »
Done, That's it, now its working pretty smooth,

Ty mcbee, through the forums i passed by you always helps a lot

Appreciated a lot

Att

Magnet

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE