Author Topic: Martin_Overs  (Read 209117 times)

Tags:
Re: Martin_Overs
« Reply #60 on: 31 Aug 2013, 15:25 »
It is working here.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #61 on: 31 Aug 2013, 19:44 »
Hi
I will post something for market deletion later today.
A bit delayed on this. I will try for tomorrow.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #62 on: 31 Aug 2013, 22:26 »
hi Mark,
today in one match the lay 3.5 didn´t fired, despite being a match with a lot of money in it...i think we have discussed this issue before...can you find some "trick" to place the next lay ... I don´t know, a more efficient way to do, even if the odds are not the best

the game i´m talking about was in, Spain - Liga BBVA - Osasuna vs Villarreal ...

the mach ended a red, cause the trigger lay 3.5 didn´t fired

thanks for your time

• All members
« Reply #63 on: 01 Sep 2013, 11:28 »
Hi Mark,
again...  Portugal - Segunda Liga - Penafiel vs Benfica B
the market volume of ou2.5 was > 5000
all conditions are met, but the lay 2.5 was not fired

see the attach if it´s help

« Reply #64 on: 01 Sep 2013, 12:08 »
Hi
In your picture you are showing OU3.5 but you are saying OU2.5 did not fire after 1 goal?

Again from your picture it shows 2nd goal at 34 minutes
what was the early goals minutes constant?

For sure in the trigger logs you will find the reason why. It would be good if can display/ attach the log in this circumstance.

I agree the 3.5 and 4.5 markets have big gaps in the prices. Try taking out this condition in triggers: Total Score is 3 and Total Score is 4
and market's lay book % is greater than 95.00
replace with
and markets minutes since last suspension is greater than 1.50

I will add the above change to the next version

• All members
« Reply #65 on: 01 Sep 2013, 14:57 »
when you say in: "Total Score is 3 and Total Score is 4",
it´s Total Score is 2 and Total Score is 3, right?
cause in the triggers we don´t have total 4

it´s changed, testing...

can you add the first lay bet to enter "1 minute before start"

thanks

• All members
« Reply #66 on: 01 Sep 2013, 15:53 »
Another images...
the lay 3.5 didn´t fired again... nice x montpellier

and... didn´t green up 20% in.. espanhol x betis
the early goals minutes constant, was enabled

attach images and trigger...

« Reply #67 on: 01 Sep 2013, 17:43 »
OK leave it with me for a few days so that I can check it carefully. I will post back here when I have an update.

Thanks for the testing you have done so far.

• All members
« Reply #68 on: 01 Sep 2013, 17:59 »
ok Mark.
Thanks again for your excellent work

• All members
« Reply #69 on: 01 Sep 2013, 20:18 »
hi Mark,

few words to help you

i´ve made more few matches and it was a good result... all the triggers worked well, including the green up (it was missing some expression in setting "low value bets")
The early goals fired like you said in the second goal before 15'...

No lay on 3.5 or 4.5, so in this market´s don´t know... but it seems to be the major problem with the big gaps...

another question, in the match
Futebol / Djurgardens x Elfsborg : Mais/Menos de 3.5 golos for example, it came out with the green, but in 88' the game was draw and I think it's too risky to wait for the green up with conditions...I think it happens a goal at this stage hardly place another lay

« Reply #70 on: 03 Sep 2013, 11:43 »
Hi
Update:
Good progress with the trigger. I have changed all betting actions after a goal to occur after a time delay rather than good prices. This works well now, but in the later stages of a game you will find you are not getting very good prices. You will be able to adjust the delay through a constant.

can you add the first lay bet to enter "1 minute before start"

The problem with doing this is you are not confirming the market score is available for the game. You make the first lay before the off, but if there is no score available, the trigger will not continue. I think it is best to make the first lay when score is confirmed 0-0. Are you happy with that?

I am having some problems with the delete non-qualifying markets. I will try again, but if not I will ask for some help in another topic.

I will put in another constant in all the lay triggers for a cut-off time. Example:
market's minutes since the off if less than x. You can set this to 85 or whatever.

I hope to post an updated trigger later today.

• All members
« Reply #71 on: 03 Sep 2013, 13:53 »
hi Mark,
I agree with you it´s better to make the first lay when score is available.

thanks for the delete non-qualified markets,
 i think you can find something in the trigger i attach, it is from another topic but may help you. there you have a trigger named : "deleting unsuitable markets"

thanks

« Reply #72 on: 03 Sep 2013, 15:44 »
Hi
Attached is the latest version.
The constants have been set very wide to test on as many games as possible. You may want to bring them in to more realistic numbers.
The new constants have good descriptions so you can see what they do.
Main changes are:
Replace lay book% condition for delay condition after goals (lay book % condition remains for first lay)
Condition added to stop next lay after x minutes since start

You will need to replace “Match Odds” in trigger 2
Please test in test mode.

• All members
« Reply #73 on: 03 Sep 2013, 20:30 »
can give me some lights?
first lay contains no specific condition for enter the market, from what I understand enter as which is released the score market. Right?
The next lays the bet enter after being released the market?
But should we give information according distribute loss, after 90s?

can explain to me how this is placed, since there is no special condition, and this kind of order isn´t specific...

« Reply #74 on: 03 Sep 2013, 21:04 »
Hi
First lay
As soon as market score 0-0 is available
Lay book% >95
Filter conditions met

First distribute loss
1 goal
90 seconds after market turns inplay from last suspend

Second lay
As soon as first distribute loss is actioned – this is ou0_market_parent_id from 0U_1.5 trigger
Only if minutes since off is less than “end” constant

Second distribute loss
2 goals
90 seconds after market turns inplay from last suspend

Third lay
As soon as second distribute loss is actioned – this is ou01_market_parent_id from 0U_2.5 trigger
Only if minutes since off is less than “end” constant

etc…

after 1st goal all distribute loss is 90 seconds from last_inplay
all further lays are only if previous distribute loss has been done
no lay book% after first lay, only 90 seconds
all lays after 1st lay only if less than "end "constant

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE