Author Topic: Martin_Overs  (Read 209317 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Martin_Overs
« Reply #75 on: 03 Sep 2013, 22:29 »
ok, get it...  ;)

• All members
« Reply #76 on: 04 Sep 2013, 20:29 »
hi Mark,

I´ve been testing the trigger, and i discovered an error in the lay 3.5, but i´ve checked the trigger and can´t find anything.

can you see what is happening?
first lay it´s ok,  first loss, ok
second lay ok, second loss, ok
third lay --- ERROR!!

• All members
« Reply #77 on: 04 Sep 2013, 20:38 »
i think i find it: it´s on the formula of the quantity/amount lay price, and if you check it´s different.

lay Total Score is 1
quantity/amount: (init_bet - ou0_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss)/(1-commission)

lay TotalScore is 2
quantity/amount:
(init_bet - (ou0_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss + ou1_market_parent_id_1_profit_loss))/(1-commission)

can you check.

thanks

« Reply #78 on: 04 Sep 2013, 21:02 »
Hi
The formula is correct. It is the same as in the original OU martingale trigger.
It was working OK here when I was testing before I posted the trigger.
I have seen this error before. It is saying it cannot calculate all previous losses.

All previous markets must be available and refreshing for this to work. Are you deleting settled markets, or stopping them?  
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #79 on: 04 Sep 2013, 21:40 »
ok i think it´s that.
i have a setting to delete previous market.
i will correct and test again

thanks

• All members
« Reply #80 on: 06 Sep 2013, 19:24 »
hi Mark,
Can you please add the lay market to the 5.5 and 6.5

I think this way we decrease the losses on matches that would tend in red, and if early goal does not result in the first minutes of the matches.

what do you think about it?

« Reply #81 on: 07 Sep 2013, 09:51 »
Can you please add the lay market to the 5.5 and 6.5
OK, I'll work on this this weekend.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #82 on: 07 Sep 2013, 17:04 »
Hi
Attached is the version for 1.5 to 6.5.
I have double-checked the conditions and formulas, but have not tested the trigger.
Please use test mode.
I have left constants very wide.

• All members
« Reply #83 on: 07 Sep 2013, 20:42 »
Hi,

thanks forthe improvement for the new lay 5.5 / 6.5.

There is news about the deleting markets?

« Reply #84 on: 07 Sep 2013, 20:50 »
There is news about the deleting markets?
Hi
The trigger I made for selecting the markets to delete is still not working properly. I will look at it again and will post here. Might be a few days.

« Reply #85 on: 09 Sep 2013, 17:19 »
Hi
Update on deleting markets:
Nearly done, just some work on non-qualifying 2.5 and MO and some more testing.
Hope to have it done tomorrow.

« Reply #86 on: 10 Sep 2013, 13:18 »
Hi
Attached is the trigger with a delete markets trigger block included.
It should delete all non-qualifying markets.
I have tested it and it looks OK for the OU and MO markets, but
There is a problem with the OU2.5 markets.
They need to be retained until all the other markets are deleted, but it seems to leave a few behind and I don’t know why this happens.
I am thinking maybe a second pass for deleting them after the first bet has been placed. I will look at that some other time, unless someone else wants to help on this. I need to take a break from this one because I have got a block on the unnecessary markets which are left behind and can’t work it out. 
You will need to change “Match Odds” again in the triggers for translation.

I am also including a trigger file for you to play with which will retain 6 x games OU markets. The idea is you can set your conditions in the first betting trigger, and replenish the markets using the scheduler. This one also seems to leave a few stray markets behind.

Also attached is market locator file for the 1.5 to 6.5 markets.

As always, please use test mode until you are happy.

• All members
« Reply #87 on: 10 Sep 2013, 14:23 »
Hi Mark,

Fantastic job, thanks for the work performed and professionalism.
I will test it and I will give you feedback as fast as possible.

THANKS !!!

• All members
« Reply #88 on: 16 Sep 2013, 13:14 »
Hi pteixeira07,

Just been reading this post with interest and wonder how your testing is going so far?

Whitey
Yeah! :p

• All members
« Reply #89 on: 16 Sep 2013, 14:20 »
the trigger works quite well. I've been noticing what are the best values ​​in the conditions of the bets. It has also showed me that we can not have values ​​greater than 10% profit each matchbecause the risk is huge. In my opinion we should be the minimum possible time exposed to the market, trying to close bets with + / -10% profit.

It seems to me that this bot has tremendous value.
If you have made any changes that should be made, speaks

thanks for your post

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE