Author Topic: [TR] Martin_Overs_2016  (Read 5871 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: [TR] Martin_Overs_2016
« Reply #15 on: 26 Oct 2016, 05:15 »
hi
sorry for the late reply.
you said that you tested the trigger (2) , but your program log shows that you were using (1)
please could you give the program log for the trigger (2)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 26 Oct 2016, 11:16 »
Hello Mcbee, the last "program log" I sent was on Wednesday posting, October 19, 2016, 13:35. If you look properly, we have the following line:
"8:41:43 The trigger file C: \ Users \ Andrew \ Downloads \ MarketFeeder \ Martin_Overs2016 \ André Xavier 15_10_2016 (2) .mft Has Been loaded into the program."
That is, the correct version (2) was charged.
Grateful and I look forward to his return.

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 26 Oct 2016, 13:18 »
hi
yes , sorry i can see it now.
will do some tests to see why the triggers are not checking the condition .

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 26 Oct 2016, 13:43 »
hi
i found the problem,i used a condition to check that the previous score was settled with 0 or less profit, but the markets take a long time to settle so a bet was placed in the 2.5 market.
i have added conditions to check that the previous markets minimum profit and loss is equal or less than 0 also that the settled profit and loss is equal to 0 or less then place another bet.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 27 Oct 2016, 01:44 »
Hello Mcbee, grateful for his return. I took the test today in some games the night, and it seems that the problem we were dealing with was resolved.
However, we have other problems:
PROBLEM 1: Emelec x Barcelona started the game and bet LAY OVER 1.5. 2 minutes into the game came the first goal (0x1). So did the BACK OVER 1.5 and 2.5 LAY OVER. Around 12 minutes did the greenup (BACK OVER 2.5), but the gain in market 2.5 ($ 0.10) did not offset the loss in market 1.5 (- $ 0.31). Thus, this calculation to make greenup should be analyzed. The greenup can only be executed if offset losses in the previous markets + 6% profit.
The same happened in Toronto x Philadelphia game, the market greenup 2.5 ($ 0.08) did not offset the injury on the market 1.5 (- $ 0.14). Please find attached the logs.
In previous versions, I was not having this problem.
PROBLEM 2: Actually, this problem 2, I had commented on my post Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 13:35 but it has not yet been resolved. In short, to start the game and the initial conditions to bet in the game have not been respected, no bet must be placed and the trigger should delete all markets loaded in MY MARKETS for this game, ie the Match Odd markets and Over / Under 1.5 to 6.5. And this is not happening.
Thankful now and I'm waiting.

• Élite
« Reply #20 on: 27 Oct 2016, 12:29 »
hi
found the error's , in the green trigger i only used the settled market profit/loss , so if the market is not settled then it was 0,now i have added the market minimum profit/loss as well.
the delete triggers have also been altered.
i am testing now in the bologna match then the ismaily match etc.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 27 Oct 2016, 12:58 »
Ok Mcbee, grateful for their commitment. I'm waiting for your tests and the new version.

• Élite
« Reply #22 on: 27 Oct 2016, 18:08 »
hi
here is your trigger.
i have replaced the delete block with the original block, if you need this changing/altering then there will be an extra charge due to the amount of time spent on these triggers as this part was not requested in your first post, the delete will work as it did before.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 30 Oct 2016, 00:35 »
Hello Mcbee, grateful for the answer. I did tests on various games and the vast majority occurred as planned. However, in two games we had problems and would like your help:
PROBLEM 1: Degerfors x Syrianska.
Game started and put the LAY OVER 1.5.
8 minutes of play, the first goal (1-0) and put the back over 1.5 and 2.5 lay over. Loss of $ 0.31 on the market 1.5.
37 minutes. 2nd goal (1x1). not had time to enter the Back over 2.5 or with LAY OVER 3.5 because the third goal came after 39 minutes. Loss of $ 0.81 on the market 2.5.
39 minutes. 3. goal (2-1). We entered with LAY OVER 4.5.
57 minutes 4th goal (3x1). We entered with Back Over 4.5 and Lay Over 5.5. We lost $ 1.16 in the market 4.5. All right here.
Up to this time we had lost a total of $ 2.28. So we could only realize the greenup market 5.5 when profit make up for this loss. When the game was 82 minutes I noticed that if the greenup was done at that time, would have a gain of $ 2.47 that is, compensate for the loss of $ 2.28 and still give me a $ 0.19 profit. However, the trigger did not make it.
And for my bad luck, I happened yet 2 more goals after 89 and 93 minutes, which caused me a total loss.
Maybe I know what might be causing this problem. As already we write before, after 75 minutes (constant End) the trigger should not put LAY bets if there is a goal. But nothing prevents it put BACK to the greenup happen. Maybe she's programmed the wrong way at this point.
But this is only a suspicion of mine. Do you have more knowledge about programming to find the true cause of this problem.

PROBLEM 2: Ternana X Novara
the game began and how had the first goal (0x1) after 2 minutes, could not put LAY OVER 1.5. After the goal, the LAY OVER 2.5 was placed.
15 minutes. 2nd goal (1x1) and was placed back Over 2.5 and Lay Over 3.5.
And so it was occurring. Set of many goals. All right here.
The 5th goal (3x2) occurred after 32 minutes. Then enter the Lay Over 6.5 with a stake of $ 8.44 and Odd 1.95, that is, if we won this market would have $ 8.44 less the commission of the betfair (6.5%) to give us a net profit of $ 7.89. And therein lies the problem. Until then, the previous markets had already lost $ 8.20. So even if we had the maximum profit ($ 7.89) does not compensate for the loss ($ 8.20) has taken, much less give us some profit. So, I ask you to see this issue of the calculation. Which is considered the commission Betfair.
I think we're coming to the end of this trigger. I think that with these two problems solved, I hope to have reached the long awaited "perfect trigger." At least for me.
Grateful for your help now.

• Élite
« Reply #24 on: 31 Oct 2016, 13:04 »
hi
problem 1
for some reason markets 2.5 and 3.5 are missing at the time that the green up should have been done , with these markets missing there could be no calculation done to green up.
problem 2
i have added more formula to make up for the low bet size.
download the trigger below

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 31 Oct 2016, 14:08 »
Mcbee grateful for the return. I will test this new version in today's games. As for the problem 1, I think the markets 2.5 and 3.5 were absent because as we were already betting on the market 6.5, the loss of these two previous markets are already built into my bank balance, even without the game has ended.
So I understand that this care should be taken. I imagine that there should be a "variable" in the program to go storing these losses already taken to disappear if the previous market, you have this information.
But as I always say, this is just an assumption of an ignorant in the art of programming. The expert here is you. Just try to help.
Anyway, you changed something in this new version to avoid this Problem 1?
Grateful now.

• All members
« Reply #26 on: 02 Nov 2016, 00:38 »
Hello Mcbee, I'm doing the tests. Today I made the game FC Liefering x Austria Lustenau. Everything was running normally, the goals were going and bets were being placed.
With 54 minutes, came 4th. goal, then the trigger put the BACK OVER 4.5 and 5.5 LAY OVER. So far so good.
64 minutes into the game, came 5th. goal, then the trigger put BACK OVER 5.5 and is now comes the problem:
- In PROGRAM LOG appears the LAY OVER 6.5 placed. "FC Liefering Austria Lustenau v:.. Going to LAY $ 7.14 at 3:25 on selection 'Over 6.5 Goals' Bet is matched The bet was Placed / canceled by Trigger" Total Score is 5 "."
However, the Account statement, does not appear any profit or loss for this market.
After all, LAY OVER 6.5 bet was placed or not?
If so, why does not appear the profit / loss of it?
If not, why not placed?
Here attached the logs.
Grateful now.

• All members
« Reply #27 on: 04 Nov 2016, 02:21 »
Hello Mcbee, another problem with the market 6.5. Let the facts:
Today I made the game Athletic Bilbao x Genk. Everything was going normally, the goals going and bets (Lay / Back) being placed.
After 51 minutes, there was the fifth goal, BACK OVER 5.5 was placed, but LAY OVER 6.5 was not. And here is the question, why this LAY was not loaded?
Here attached the logs.
Grateful now.

• All members
« Reply #28 on: 09 Nov 2016, 00:46 »
Hello Mcbee, today I played Stevenage x Southend.
18 minutes into the match the match was leveled at 2 minutes. We then put BACK OVER 2.5 and LAY OVER 3.5.
The 3rd goal only happened in the 64th minute. And here is my first doubt. Between 18 minutes and 64 minutes, was not enough to make greenup?
But ... continuing. The 64th minute had the 3rd goal, as I said. And neither BACK OVER 3.5 nor LAY OVER 4.5 was put. Which caused me loss in the end.
Can you see in the logs (attached) or the trigger what happened?
Along with this post, I have 3 other posts, since 31 / October that have not yet been answered. You can be so kind as to answer them, please.
Thank you in advance.

• Tim Vetrov
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: 09 Nov 2016, 12:12 »
Hello Andre,

Please inspect/attach the trigger's log instead of statement/program log. The reason is there.
Thank you.
Proud to be 🇺🇦
I'm happy to help Monday - Friday, 08:00-18:00 GMT
Буду рад помочь с понедельника по пятницу, 08:00-18:00 GMT

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE