Author Topic: [TR] Martin_Overs_2016  (Read 5876 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Martin_Overs_2016
« on: 12 Oct 2016, 21:43 »
I am using the trigger "OU_martingale_1_5_to_6_5_dist_loss_and_greenup_2.mft" obtained in this topic forum "https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-triggered-betting/martin_overs/" and attached to the end of the message.
It has worked well, however has only a problem when the goal occur very near one another, or with 1, 2 or 3 minutes apart. Then I end up losing money.
Let the example:
1. Start the game to trigger enters LAY OVER 1.5.
2. When you get a% of profit (which determine in a constant "GUP") she performs greenup. And do not come in any other market in this game.
3. If before getting the greenup happen the first goal, the trigger enters BACK OVER 1.5 and LAY OVER 2.5 and so on, until the UO6,5 market.
4. And it follows the item rule 2.
Let the problem:
5. Imagine that has not yet been carried out greenup, and the first goal came in the 10th minute of play and before the trigger put BACK OVER 1.5 and 2.5 LAY OVER happens the second goal in the 11th minute of play .
6. At this time the problem occurs, sometimes the trigger can still put the BACK OVER 1.5 but can not put LAY OVER 2.5, or else, the triger can not set or the BACK OVER 1.5 nor LAY OVER 2.5. And I'm at a loss.
help you would like to change the trigger exactly this point. I imagine it would look like. The trigger would try to put the BACK OVER 1.5 and as it happened the second goal and she could not put LAY OVER 2.5, it would put the LAY OVER 3.5.
That is, the trigger must never run without putting the following LAY.
The formula to put the BACK and LAY are already on the trigger to send attached. The formula already provides the necessary stake. You only have to do this condition that just spoke, that is, never be without the following LAY. Note that always work with 2 safety margin goals. That is, the game begins and we enter LAY 1.5. If the first goal happens, enter the LAY 2.5 and so on until the 6.5.
The trigger attached, there is already a CONSTANT (EG) and a condition for the next 2 goals happen within "x" minutes, I took the loss. But it's not what I want, therefore, to exclude this condition and constant.
I hope I was clear and I thank you in advance for your help.

• Élite
Re: Martin_Overs_2016
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2016, 07:12 »
hi
i have looked at your trigger and it has a time delay of 1 and a half minutes so if another goal is scored in less than 1 and a half minutes , no back bet can be made and it moves to the next lay bet.
you have to decide how long you want to wait after a goal is scored before the back bet is placed.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2016, 13:18 »
Thanks for the feedback.
But this is precisely the problem when we have the first goal (1X0) know that the market is suspended for 1 or 2 minutes and we can not put any bet (BACK OVER 1.5 and LAY OVER 2.5). If during this suspension happen the second goal (2X0), the trigger does not enter the following LAY, which in this example would be LAY OVER 3.5.

In addition, there is this constant 90 seconds, or if within 90 seconds after the first goal (1-0) happen a 2nd goal (2x0) to trigger accepts the loss and not enter any other market. Is not this what I want, this constant and the condition that makes reference to it can even be deleted from the trigger.

In short, I want this trigger assure me that always go comes with LAY the next market. She's doing all right, when you leave the score (1-0), it enters BACK OVER 1.5 and 2.5 LAY OVER.

However when the second goal happens (2x0) while the market is suspended due to the first goal or because LAY OVER 2.5 has not yet been matched, it is not by entering the following LAY, ie LAY OVER 3.5.

Grateful for the attention and I'm waiting.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 14 Oct 2016, 02:49 »
I would like to make a correction about my last post.
First let's talk about the constant "eg" that is present in the trigger. She's with the initial value of 0.50 minutes or 30 seconds. You mean going a goal, the next goal happen within 30 seconds after the first, the trigger should take the loss and not get in any other market. This variable and every condition that use it can be deleted from the trigger.
The second constant that I want to address is the "ts". It has an initial value of 90 seconds. Ie, betting (BACK and LAY) can only be placed after 90 seconds after the market returned to normal, after a suspension because of a goal. This time is necessary because after the market return to normal, after a suspension, the odds are not adjusted. And after 90 seconds, they are already adjusted and bets can be placed. This constant must continue in our trigger.
Then we go to the summary. The game is 0x0. It was placed LAY OVER 1.5 in the first minute of play.
TIME 1: 1 score after 10 minutes. (1x0)
TIME 2: Suspended market.
TIME 3: Market back to normal.
TIME 4: after 90 seconds, the BACK OVER 1.5 bets and LAY OVER 2.5 are placed.

Simulation that causes the error I want to be corrected:
The game is 0x0. It was placed LAY OVER 1.5 in the first minute of play.
TIME 1: 1 score after 10 minutes. (1x0)
TIME 2: Suspended market.
TIME 3: Market back to normal.
TIME 4: 90 seconds before, or even during the suspension, the second goal is (2x0) when this occurs we can not put BACK OVER 1.5 bets and LAY OVER 2.5.
So, I want to trigger recognizing that there was this "next goal" put the LAY OVER 3.5. And from there, it follows the normal flow (BACK and LAY) each goal, to the 6.5 market.
I hope I was clear, and I await your response.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 15 Oct 2016, 08:03 »
hi
here is your trigger.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 17 Oct 2016, 13:35 »
Hello Mcbee, very grateful for his return. I did some tests on Sunday and it seems to me that the problem of "next goal" has been resolved. However, there were other problems, which I will list here and would like your help:

PROBLEM 1: Going a goal in the match, LAY is being placed quickly, is not waiting 90 seconds (constant TS) should wait to be placed. The BACK is waiting.

PROBLEM 2: In the game PAOK Iraklis X, the trigger had no time to put LAY OVER 1.5 because it happened the first goal (1-0) after 3 minutes. After the goal, she put the LAY OVER 2.5 with a stake of $ 1.06. So far so good. The problem is that after 48 minutes we were with profit of $ 0.22 and was not done greenup. After 57 minutes we were with a $ 0.43 profit and was not done greenup. And these values ​​are much higher than the% profit (6%) that establish for greenup (constant GUP). Why was it not done greenup? Luck is that the match ended this way (1x0), and had my profit.

PROBLEM 3: In the game JUVE X FOGGIA, the trigger had no time to put LAY OVER 1.5 because it happened the first goal (1-0) after 3 minutes. After the goal, she put the LAY OVER 2.5. So far so good. Ocorrendos were the following goal and the trigger was putting the following LAYS to the LAY OVER 4.5. All right here. After 62 minutes, the fourth goal was (3x1) and the trigger not put LAY OVER 5.5. Why not put trigger this bet?

PROBLEM 4: In the game MECHELEN X OOSTENDE everything was going perfectly, the goals going and betting (BACK / LAY) being placed, only 61 minutes came the third goal (1x2) and the trigger put 2x LAY OVER 4.5 . Why did this happen?

PROBLEM 5: Much like as what happened in PROBLEM 4. In the game Villarreal X CELTA everything was going perfectly, the goals going and betting (BACK / LAY) being placed, only 12 minutes came the second goal (2X0) and the trigger put 2x LAY OVER 3.5. Why did this happen?

PROBLEM 6: In the game BOTAFOGO X ATLETICO, everything was going well, the betting (BACK / LAY) being placed normally, but after 70 minutes was the fourth goal (2x2) but the trigger not put LAY OVER 5.5. Why not?

I am attaching some game screens if you need other, tell me I attached another post. I have a lot of expectations on this trigger, I think with these settings you're doing, I can finally make a profit within the sports trader. Thank you in advance for your help. I know it's a tough job.
Google Tradutor para empresas:Google Toolkit de tradução para appsTradutor de sitesGlobal Market Finder

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 18 Oct 2016, 00:49 »
Performed more tests on Monday.
Game 1: Los Andes x Boca Unidos. He started the game and was placed LAY OVER 1.5. After 10 minutes was performed greenup (BACK OVER 1.5) to obtain 6% profit as expected in constant. Since then, no other market for this game should be wagered, however, after 42 minutes was the first goal, and put the trigger LAY OVER 2.5, and this is wrong.
This happened in 3 other games I tested tonight.
In short: If you already get the 6% profit with greenup, I must not get in any other market.
You can fix this? Grateful.

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 18 Oct 2016, 12:20 »
hi
here is your trigger altered.
(1) the timer was in the distribute loss triggers so i have added the time condition to the betting triggers.
(2) i have altered the formula in the green up trigger
(3,6) old condition left in the lay over 5.5 trigger
(4,5) i have added a condition to check that the trigger has not been activated before

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 18 Oct 2016, 13:00 »
Mcbee ok, I will try today this new version. I'm in your waiting to about the problem I mentioned in the post Tuesday, 18 October 2016 00:49.
Grateful now.

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 19 Oct 2016, 02:08 »
I tested version "André Xavier 15_10_2016 (1)" you sent. And she is also the problem that I reported in my post Tuesday, 18 October 2016 00:49.
That is, the trigger starts the game enters LAY OVER 1.5. After 10 minutes or so, we get 6% of profit determined in constant, then the trigger performs greenup putting BACK OVER 1.5. So far so good.
From there, the trigger should not place any other bets. However, if it happens one goal after the greenup has been done, the trigger is putting LAY OVER 2.5.
You can fix this? Grateful now.

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 19 Oct 2016, 05:39 »
hi
i have added conditions to check for profit/loss in the previous scores.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 19 Oct 2016, 13:35 »
I tested the new version "André Xavier 15_10_2016 (2)" and found some problems.
ERROR 1: Even with greeunp held at 1.5 goals market, the trigger continues to place the bet LAY OVER 2.5 when the first goal in the game happens. And this should not happen, after greenup no other bets to be placed.
ERROR 2: In the game MOLDOVA U19 (W) X TURKEY U19 (W), the initial bet (LAY OVER 1.5) has not been due to the initial condition has not been true. That is, we should not participate in the game. So far so good. However, when this happens, the trigger should delete all downloaded markets for this match the MY MARKETS, they are: Match Odds Over / under 1.5 goals to 6.5 goals.

• Administrator
Re: [TR] Martin_Overs_2016
« Reply #12 on: 24 Oct 2016, 19:46 »
Hello!

I will be helping mcbee with this trigger.

ERROR 1: Even with greeunp held at 1.5 goals market, the trigger continues to place the bet LAY OVER 2.5 when the first goal in the game happens. And this should not happen, after greenup no other bets to be placed.

Do you been loss distribution by "green-up", so is it actually the action done by triggers "Total score is 1 distribute loss previous 1.5", "Total score is 2 distribute loss previous 2.5", etc.?
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 24 Oct 2016, 22:13 »
Oxa frankly I did not understand your answer. As you are now entering the topic, helping Mcbee, I try to explain the best way for you what is happening on the trigger:
The game starts and the trigger must enter LAY OVER 1.5, from this moment can happen two things:
EVENT 1: If you do not happen the first goal and reach 6% (constant) of profit, greenup should be done and not entered in any other market. However, after the profit to be obtained, the trigger is entering the next market (LAY OVER 2.5) when it happens the first goal.
EVENT 2: If before we have the 6% profit happens the first goal, we must enter the BACK OVER 1.5 (distribute loss) and the LAY OVER 2.5.
Bottom line: If you have a 6% profit before the goal, we do greenup. If you do not have profit and still happens a goal, we do distribute loss and entered with the following LAY OVER.
I ask greater responsiveness to this topic, because I'm reporting here, I had asked in the post Tuesday, 18 October 2016 00:49. And so far not been corrected.
I'm not operating on betfair awaiting this solution and as the saying TIME IS MONEY.

• All members
« Reply #14 on: 25 Oct 2016, 13:08 »
Dear Oxa / Mcbee to ratify what I'm saying today made another test in the game El Dakyyeh x El Geish. He started the game and put the trigger LAY OVER 1.5.
9 minutes into the game, still being 0x0, the greenup was carried out with 6% profit on the stake. As the income was obtained, no other bets should be done from now.
However, after 14 minutes we had the first goal in the match (1-0), and the wrong way to put the trigger LAY OVER 2.5. And it justamete this can not occur.
Grateful for your attention, I'm waiting the solution.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE