Author Topic: Martingale triggers  (Read 3497 times)

Tags:
  • Élite
Re: Martingale triggers
« Reply #15 on: 25 Feb 2016, 22:22 »
hi
i have tested the trigger again.
as you can see, all markets that you requested bets are placed also the close bets are placed at 70 minutes.
you can see that each market increases the bet amount to cover the lost amount plus the new stake.
market 1
0.5 market = stake 2.00 ; loss 0.14
1.5 market = stake 2.00 + (0.5 market loss 0.14+commission) 0.15 = 2.15
2.5 market = stake 2.00 + (0.5 market loss 0.14+1.5 market loss 0.67+commission) 0.85 = 2.85
the same for the other markets each market places the stake amount plus recovers every markets loss.
as i explained in the previous post any addition to the trigger requires a new request because we have to add the new conditions and then retest the trigger.
any errors with the trigger running are corrected free by posting in the trigger request thread.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 25 Feb 2016, 22:27 »
Strange, when i run it it did not recover losses but places bets, i try it out tomorrow. But can you tell me if possiblle to do things like in my last post, so i will request and pay for it tho..

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 26 Feb 2016, 07:45 »
hi
think about what you want the trigger to do then set the conditions out in your request, you are allowed 2 free requests per month i think.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 26 Feb 2016, 15:37 »
Hey mcbee running test today and again trigger does not place initial bet on over 0.5 market, but does after goal been scored on over 1.5, what is the problem in your screenshots everything is fine, here is what is says:

https://gyazo.com/adfd057cde06f4e6096e60fae6397246

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 26 Feb 2016, 15:38 »
wt - is set to 1.5 minutes

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 26 Feb 2016, 16:07 »
And again it does not placing lay bet on over 0.5 :-\

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 26 Feb 2016, 16:27 »
Right when i tried to remove the wt time to place a bet it does placing it right away with added loss but price is to high, just placed @1.57, and after 3 minutes price is settle to @1.16. Mcbee trigger is not working properly please fix it(((

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 26 Feb 2016, 20:29 »
Yep, here is problems with this trigger:

1. It's not placing lay bets on over 0.5 goals on every match, need to fix this somehow, 3 matches running now at the same time and only on 1 it places a bet, something is wrong.

2. It's not closing on 100 ticks at any time, still waiting for a time to close bet, but i did ask to close bet only on 100 ticks, but with option so if bet is closed  trigger stop placing any further lay bets on this match if another goal comes in.Please fix this.

Mcbee sorry for the headacke, but there is also no reason to make another request for this trigger if it's the same trigger, but it does not do what i want it to do, please help, thank you!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE