Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by soylolo on 15 Mar 2024
  • Maybe i'm too dumb, but i can't make a formula or trigger to match how betfair settles PPMAX PPMIN IPMAX IPMIN in their promo csv files

I mean this files:
    https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/prices

They only "record" prices if payout is at least GBP100
    PPMAXMaximum price placed before the off (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)
    PPMINMinimum price placed before the off (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)
    IPMAXMaximum price placed in-play (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)
    IPMINMinimum price placed in-play (only bets of a payout of more than GBP100 included)

How can i make this example trigger?
    and selection back_price is between "betfairs IPMAX" and "betfairs IPMIN"?

My account is in Euros, if that's useful
  • #2 by MarkV on 16 Mar 2024
  • Hi
    Process the Betfair csv file to a tab separated txt file (find and replace) with the data you need starting with selection name. For example:
    Selection Name<tab>PPMAX<tab>PPMIN<tab>IPMAX<tab>IPMIN

Use MFP Import Selections procedure 

The data will imported for each selection as: selection name imported_1 imported_2 imported_3 imported_4

How can i make this example trigger?
    and selection back_price is between "betfairs IPMAX" and "betfairs IPMIN"

and selections back price is between imported_4 and imported_3

• #3 by soylolo on 16 Mar 2024
  • What i meant is, using selection last_traded_price

I mean, to make a condition like: "selection trigger extression last_traded_price_witch_had_at_least_100gbp_in_volume is greater than 1.01"

In essence, i need to know selection's minimum price with at least 100gbp matched
  • #4 by MarkV on 16 Mar 2024
  • Hi
    Have a look at this variable

traded_minp_{minvlm}The minimum price at which at least {minvlm} has been matched on this selection.
    so: traded_minp_100

for this variable to work, in the settings tick: load traded volume for all prices
  • #5 by soylolo on 16 Mar 2024
  • Awsome! Thank you very much for your support

traded_minp_100 is 100 in my account's currency right? I would have to convert it to gbp punds?
  • #6 by MarkV on 16 Mar 2024
  • traded_minp_100 is 100 in my account's currency right? I would have to convert it to gbp punds?

yes that is correct
Pages:
Actions