Author Topic: Match unmatched bets  (Read 1435 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Match unmatched bets
« on: 06 Apr 2017, 22:39 »
I made a simple trigger that i use to select horses from a txt file and lay them (using stake at risk) to back_price before the off
Is working great

But i can't make it chase that back price, when bet remains unmatched and back price rise

I've tested some ideas and tried to use the templates on the site, but i can't make it work

What i need is to:
- Lay at back price with stake using fixed risk (done and working)
- If bet remains unmatched, but back price stays the same - > do nothing
- If bet remains unmatched and back price rises -> Cancel then make new lay bet, at new back price, with new stake (since i lay at risk)
- Keep looping unitl matched or back price rise above user variable maxprice (already there), in that case, cancel bet, swear, and move on to next race

Notes:
- All bets are set on keep, so when race goes off they still have a matching chance
- Disregard "market minuts before the off" AND "race status" condition since it's only there for testing. Will be using status when going live

Thank you!

• All members
Re: Match unmatched bets
« Reply #1 on: 07 Apr 2017, 04:17 »
EDIT:

Where it says:
"- Keep looping unitl matched or back price rise above user variable maxprice (already there), in that case, cancel bet, swear, and move on to next race"

Should said:
"- Keep looping unitl matched or back price rise above user variable maxprice (already there), in that case, leave it there and pray for match"

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 09 Apr 2017, 17:11 »
Hello!

If you need help with altering or amending your triggers, you'll need to create a topic in this section:

Make me a trigger!

Every subscriber has a pool of free trigger requests.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Apr 2017, 22:04 »
Thank you Oxa, will do that with an idea i'm playing around (not this trigger)
I didn't want to use that section, because i'm using this trigger to learn marketfeeder. So this thread is just for pointers and recomendations

I think i've done a good job on it. Had lots of troubles with the cancel then lay trigger

My main issue is with duplicate (triplicate, etc ) lay bets send. I think i found out the reason:
Since i lay to risk, when the trigger sees that 1.01 lay bet (in order to bet below $2), it triggers again, and again

I think i would fix it, by using  "if selection trigger expression bu_layp is greater than 1.02"
But i din't have enough races to test

Do you think that would work?

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE