Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by soylolo on 06 Apr 2017
  • I made a simple trigger that i use to select horses from a txt file and lay them (using stake at risk) to back_price before the off
    Is working great

But i can't make it chase that back price, when bet remains unmatched and back price rise

I've tested some ideas and tried to use the templates on the site, but i can't make it work

What i need is to:
    - Lay at back price with stake using fixed risk (done and working)
    - If bet remains unmatched, but back price stays the same - > do nothing
    - If bet remains unmatched and back price rises -> Cancel then make new lay bet, at new back price, with new stake (since i lay at risk)
    - Keep looping unitl matched or back price rise above user variable maxprice (already there), in that case, cancel bet, swear, and move on to next race

Notes:
    - All bets are set on keep, so when race goes off they still have a matching chance
    - Disregard "market minuts before the off" AND "race status" condition since it's only there for testing. Will be using status when going live

Thank you!

• #2 by soylolo on 07 Apr 2017
  • EDIT:

Where it says:
    "- Keep looping unitl matched or back price rise above user variable maxprice (already there), in that case, cancel bet, swear, and move on to next race"

Should said:
    "- Keep looping unitl matched or back price rise above user variable maxprice (already there), in that case, leave it there and pray for match"
  • #3 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 09 Apr 2017
  • Hello!

If you need help with altering or amending your triggers, you'll need to create a topic in this section:

Make me a trigger!

Every subscriber has a pool of free trigger requests.
  • #4 by soylolo on 09 Apr 2017
  • Thank you Oxa, will do that with an idea i'm playing around (not this trigger)
    I didn't want to use that section, because i'm using this trigger to learn marketfeeder. So this thread is just for pointers and recomendations

I think i've done a good job on it. Had lots of troubles with the cancel then lay trigger

My main issue is with duplicate (triplicate, etc ) lay bets send. I think i found out the reason:
    Since i lay to risk, when the trigger sees that 1.01 lay bet (in order to bet below $2), it triggers again, and again

I think i would fix it, by using  "if selection trigger expression bu_layp is greater than 1.02"
    But i din't have enough races to test

Do you think that would work?

Pages:
Actions