Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by albert5585 on 03 Jan 2023
  • Trying to write a laying trigger part of which (in this order) does the following:
    • Excludes Lay Prices > 15
    • Only continues to evaluate if after applying (1) there are at least 6 valid runners remaining

At the moment, to do this I have:
    • Selection's Lay Price is between 1.01 and 15
    • Selection's Trigger Expression matching_number is equal or greater than 6 (v unsure if this is correct)

Ideally for 2. I'd like to put just "matching_number is equal or greater than 6", but teh dialog for triggers doesn't allow this.

Any guidance much appreciated. Thx
  • #2 by MarkV on 03 Jan 2023
  • Hi
    What you have is correct. matching_number variable is not in "longhand" trigger conditions so you have to use a trigger expression.

selections lay price is between 1.01 and 15
    and selections trigger expression matching_number is equal or greater than 6

will do do exactly what you want

• #3 by albert5585 on 04 Jan 2023
  • Many thanks!
  • #4 by grigoron on 05 Jan 2023
  • Hi Mark,
  • #5 by grigoron on 05 Jan 2023
  • Thank you for your reply. 

Actually what I wanted to do is enter a profit amount for initial bet. For example when I select £2 as a Lay amount I want £2 to be my profit not liability. The liability will depend on the Lay price of the favourite at that time.

So lay amount= £2 if Odds=3 then my liability will be £4, if Odds=4 liability will be £6. My aim is to get £2 profit if the outcome comes true regardless of my liability, if I lose then the loss recovery will be £2+ my previous loss which was my liability.

Could you make it for me, I am unable to do it.

Regards,

Grigoron
Pages:
Actions