Author Topic: matching_number for minimum number of runners after filtering large lay prices  (Read 655 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Trying to write a laying trigger part of which (in this order) does the following:
  • Excludes Lay Prices > 15
  • Only continues to evaluate if after applying (1) there are at least 6 valid runners remaining

At the moment, to do this I have:
  • Selection's Lay Price is between 1.01 and 15
  • Selection's Trigger Expression matching_number is equal or greater than 6 (v unsure if this is correct)

Ideally for 2. I'd like to put just "matching_number is equal or greater than 6", but teh dialog for triggers doesn't allow this.

Any guidance much appreciated. Thx

Hi
What you have is correct. matching_number variable is not in "longhand" trigger conditions so you have to use a trigger expression.

selections lay price is between 1.01 and 15
and selections trigger expression matching_number is equal or greater than 6

will do do exactly what you want

Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members

• All members

• All members
Thank you for your reply. 

Actually what I wanted to do is enter a profit amount for initial bet. For example when I select £2 as a Lay amount I want £2 to be my profit not liability. The liability will depend on the Lay price of the favourite at that time.

So lay amount= £2 if Odds=3 then my liability will be £4, if Odds=4 liability will be £6. My aim is to get £2 profit if the outcome comes true regardless of my liability, if I lose then the loss recovery will be £2+ my previous loss which was my liability.

Could you make it for me, I am unable to do it.

Regards,

Grigoron

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE