Author Topic: Maximum traded price before the off  (Read 2754 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Maximum traded price before the off
« on: 11 Mar 2013, 15:30 »
Hello. Im trying to get the maximum price before the off in horse racing markets, but i dont know if is possible.
I need the maximum traded price in bets of a payout greater than 100€ since the market was opened. I know that exist an option that give us the maximun price since x minutes, but supose that if i put this option since market is opened and in all the horses mfp will work very very slow and my pc will not work well.

Any ideas? Actually exists any option to get this?

Best regards

• All members
Re: Maximum traded price before the off
« Reply #1 on: 13 Mar 2013, 01:04 »
Is possible get this?

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2013, 07:49 »
It's not feasible to monitor high liquidity markets for days at a time. Manually you could just use the price ladder but I doubt this info will be in the API feed as a single data element.

The maximum price will also likely exist only when the Book% is down near 101% which will only be around Off time.

Sure Steamers exist but I have plenty of data that shows only a few markets are smart money, otherwise they generally have the same expectation as their price suggests.

US Horse racing Sunday arvo's ....sweeeettt !

Improvise Adapt Overcome

« Reply #3 on: 16 Mar 2013, 07:49 »
Hi
You can do this in a user variable:

Set user variable
Name: maxltp
Value: last_traded
Execute: no more often than 1.0 sec
Condition: Selection’s Last Traded Price is between maxltp+0.01 and 1000

This does not use market history depth. Because no more often than operates within your market refresh rate, you can use triggers to adjust the market refresh rate according to time before the off.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 17 Mar 2013, 00:19 »
Ok, i think is a perfect solution.

It will be very useful for my testings.

Thank you very Much MarkV!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE