Author Topic: Mcbee soccer  (Read 7747 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: Mcbee soccer
« Reply #15 on: 05 Nov 2014, 23:15 »
Hi i have found some mistakes

Variable Mg1 testing the trigger i think that that variable contro, the time for do the back bet, because if i put 1 do a back bet 1 minute later the first goal etc in under 3.5 after a goal, so if that variable control that , what variable control de green up???

Variable Mg2 control the time of the  lay bet in under3.5 but which variable control if goal in under 3.5 before the lay bet in under. 3.5

So i think we will need the variables dpt and dlbl that are prsent in under2.5 in 3.5

Hope you teply for testing for have the trigger good

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #16 on: 06 Nov 2014, 08:41 »
hi
mg1 is the green up time
mg2 is the lay bet time after a goal
for the 3.5 market , there has to be a goal first, then a back bet, then the lay bet then green or stop loss.
when i tested, the 3.5 market worked the same as the 2.5, but the 3.5 has to have a goal first.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 06 Nov 2014, 09:06 »
Mcbee but for example i put in mg1 23 and the goal has been score in the minute 5 the trigger dont do the back bet i. 3.5 unti, the minute 23 and i want that the trigger do the back bet in 3.5  1 minute later the goal. However if in mg1 i put 1 do the back bet correctly, mg2 do the lay bet but then there iis not green up or the green up its at the same time
Please check
Hope your reply

• All members
« Reply #18 on: 06 Nov 2014, 11:57 »
i am testing and i see that you put gmso1 two times the same variable

I have put other distribuiste profit for 3.5 and now the trigger do it with x tico less

What happend if there is a second goal before the lay bet in the under 3.5. What variable control de time like in under 2.5???

The stop fuction for under 3.5 now must be greater than 1 instead of 0  think???

Please check with brasil croatia free testesting and you will se the trigger need a little modification

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 06 Nov 2014, 14:01 »
hi
yep, i should have changed gsmo1 to gmso2.
so what do you want to do if there is a second goal before the 3.5 lay bet is placed.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #20 on: 06 Nov 2014, 18:53 »
Hi mcbee

if there is a second goal  before the lay bet, i want have a new variable for wait x minutes and do the stop lost.

I will try to resume everything.

In under 2.5 everything its correct so OK. I have testing the trigger and work most of the time correct.

Under 3.5 what i want:

1) Do a back bet 1 minute later de first gol. Thats work if i put 1 in the variable mg1
2) Do 6 minutes later the lay bet. Thants work if i put2 in the variable mg2. so OK

Now i have add the copieof  the trigger "distribuiste profit" but for under 3.5 with x ticks so ok

What i will need that dont work.

1) if a goal before the lay bet, have the possibiliy of wait x time and then do the stop lost. Works  in under 2.5 with variable dlbl.

2) if a goal before the distribuiste profit do the green up, x time later the goal .work in under 2.5 with variable mg

3) if another goal then wait until the minute x , variable i think will be gmso2 and do the stop lost. Works in under 2.5 with variable gmso.

4) If another goal before everthing, the worst case i will lost everything

Tell me if you understand. I have been testing the trigger all the day and add the distribuiste profit with a new variable of x ticks taht work.The rest its equeal

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 06 Nov 2014, 19:38 »
Atach you the trigger

pd1 The trigger dont do the distribuite profit in under 2.5 now and i didnt change nothing >:(. Sometimes doesnt work the ticks ___

• Élite
« Reply #22 on: 10 Nov 2014, 12:10 »
hi
i have downloaded the latest trigger and will test then do the alterations you require.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #23 on: 10 Nov 2014, 15:53 »
Mcbee i think i have finished the trigger myself
Send you a copy of the trigger  if you want to use.

The trigger its working fine i think so for the moment dont waste time with that.i have spend two days all the time do it but now i think the hard work its workinf fine :)

I have other trigger to do. If want talk in the trigger buy or not, for tell you what i want...___
 Tell me

Thanks

p

• Élite
« Reply #24 on: 10 Nov 2014, 18:18 »
hi Angelito20
thanks for the offer, but i have my trusted triggers that keep my bank plus every day, using greyhounds and horses.
i test many triggers and lose money, but my triggers i have, work in the background making enough profit to keep my betting bank live,even if my bank goes down to .10 euro,my triggers are designed to make a profit every day.

thanks again
mcbee

• All members
« Reply #25 on: 10 Nov 2014, 19:09 »
I am happy fron hear that from you. You are always helping people and hope the best for you

Then for the new trigger that i want i write the specificacions in the other post or buy or not or i will have to put make a new trigger again. I think that post have not use for any trigger

Thanks and tell me for write the new trigger.

Pd1 What do you think of Rumania for live. Its cheap. here in spain the things are a little fangerous and are imposible to find a job. I did a little that from portugal

Thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE