Author Topic: Mcbee soccer  (Read 7745 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Mcbee soccer
« on: 12 Oct 2014, 23:40 »
Hi the adminstrator move the topic soccer trigger before its finish like i want so i tell you here

In the general trigger forum i have reply with the things that are not working correctly, specially the fuction to delete markets, write there

Now the new thing that i want for this trigger its

The original trigger work equeal but now after a goal, if the goal has been score in the first time, do a back bet in the under 3.5 1 minute after the goal and be able to put the same variables ect now for under 3.5

So the trigger will be more or less the same that the other but only if the first goal are in the first half and now for under 3.5

Thanks

• All members
Re: Mcbee soccer
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2014, 15:03 »
you read this mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 28 Oct 2014, 20:07 »
hi
sorry for the delay, i will be working on your trigger with the new version 8 to test your trigger and v8.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 03 Nov 2014, 11:01 »
Still testing??

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 03 Nov 2014, 12:42 »
hi
sorry, i have been testing the v8 and working on other triggers.
could you please include the trigger that you want altering.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 03 Nov 2014, 17:56 »
Hi, here are the things for try to finished this trigger

1 the delete fuction only work in volume. i need also for delate if the odds are not in the range

2  now after a goal i want also, if the goal has been score in the firsts 30 minutes , do a back bet in the under 3.5 1 minute after the goal have been score and be able to put the same variables that we have for 2.5 for  under 3.5. Exampleafter a goal in the minute 15, do a back bet in the under 3.5 for x . Wait x minutes for do a ley bet, and x ticks for green up, etc. So The same in under 3.5 that in 2.5

Thants all

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 03 Nov 2014, 18:17 »
hi
there is no delete trigger in the soccer.
so you want a delete trigger added, to delete if the matched volume is less than you set amount OR the price is outside your set amount.
and you want to add the 3.5 market to your betting, with your conditions, so it bets in the 2.5 and 3.5 markets.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 04 Nov 2014, 01:21 »
The condition now its  only bet in 3.5 after a goal, if the goal has been score in the first 30 minutes. The conditions will be the same that in 2.5 bar with other valors

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 04 Nov 2014, 07:19 »
hi
sorry, but do you only want to bet in the 3.5 market now.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #9 on: 04 Nov 2014, 09:59 »
No ???
I still want to bet in the under 2 5 , like i can do in the actually trigger. Thatss correct but now after that if there is a goal in the first 30 minutes besides eberything the trigger must do for the under 2.5 i want that the trigger do q new back bet for the market under 3.5 and can confire again the possibilit of do a if no goal, x minutes later the lay bet etc etc. Repeat the procces for under 3.5 that we did in 2.5, but still doing the bets in the under 2.5

Hope this time you undertand

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 04 Nov 2014, 10:45 »
hi
i understand now.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 04 Nov 2014, 11:09 »
 :D
Hope your news. soon you will recived a good news that you will use it for your bettings

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 05 Nov 2014, 14:28 »
hi
here is your trigger.
there are 6 new constants you can set.
Maximum minutes since the in-play to back bet if a goal 3.5 market
Minimum price for under 3.5
Maximum price for under 3.5
Minutes since a goal then green up 3.5 market
Minutes since a goal then place a lay bet 3.5 market   
Minutes since the in-play to distribute loss if a goal or more 3.5 market

the trigger works as before but it will delete the markets that are not used if the matched volume is less than your set amount or if the price is outside your set amount.
it will also place bets in the over/under 3.5 market.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 05 Nov 2014, 23:15 »
Hi i have found some mistakes

Variable Mg1 testing the trigger i think that that variable contro, the time for do the back bet, because if i put 1 do a back bet 1 minute later the first goal etc in under 3.5 after a goal, so if that variable control that , what variable control de green up???

Variable Mg2 control the time of the  lay bet in under3.5 but which variable control if goal in under 3.5 before the lay bet in under. 3.5

So i think we will need the variables dpt and dlbl that are prsent in under2.5 in 3.5

Hope you teply for testing for have the trigger good

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 06 Nov 2014, 08:41 »
hi
mg1 is the green up time
mg2 is the lay bet time after a goal
for the 3.5 market , there has to be a goal first, then a back bet, then the lay bet then green or stop loss.
when i tested, the 3.5 market worked the same as the 2.5, but the 3.5 has to have a goal first.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE