Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by acollin on 13 Aug 2020
  • Hi,

I'm sure this is a very simple one but I've read the manual, searched on here and tried different things but can't see / find the answer. I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing.

Earlier today my 4 year old son kindly started hitting my keyboard and mouse while a trigger file was open. I then noticed that all of my separate triggers within that file were then minimised.

I quickly closed it as I didn't want it overwriting my file but it's annoying me now because I can't replicate it :-D

Good feature if you've got a long list of triggers and I'm intrigued how it was done now. I can see the option to minimise constants and blocks but I'm obviously missing how to do it for triggers. 

Many thanks!
  • #2 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 14 Aug 2020
  • Hello!

Your son probably pressed the button in the red rectangle in the attached screenshot.

Please gamble responsibly and keep children out of reach of betting software.
  • #3 by acollin on 18 Aug 2020
  • Hi Oxa,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm sure I tried that and it minimised the whole block and not the individual triggers. I'll try again though. 

Oh well never mind, not an issue I was just curious how it was done as each individual trigger was minimised.

Thanks.
  • #4 by Oxa (WellDoneSoft) on 20 Aug 2020
  • I don't think there is a way to minimise an individual trigger: it never occurred to me that this feature would be needed.
  • #5 by acollin on 20 Aug 2020
  • Hi Oxa,

After looking again it appears when pressing the return key that it creates a new block each time, which at first glance looked like it was all my triggers, when instead I bet it was just a load of new blocks being created from repeatedly pressing the return key.

Thanks. 
Pages:
Actions