Author Topic: Modify a trigger  (Read 3552 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Modify a trigger
« on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:01 »
Hi All,

Could the attached trigger be altered from the £10 bets to a £2 starting bet then after each lost bet follow the martingale system?

e.g.
bet 1: £2 lost
bet 2: £4 lost
bet 3: £8 win
bet 4: £2.......

Is this possible?

Thanks

Lou x

• Élite
Re: Modify a trigger
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:09 »
hi
so you want to bet
then return to 2 and again repeat the 2,4,8 until a win.
or do you want to double the last stake until a win.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:10 »
Hi,

Double the stake until a win please x

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2014, 10:11 »
Yes double stake with a starting stake of £2 please x

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2014, 11:24 »
hi
here is your trigger
i have added 1 new constant
Maximum stake amount   ( preset to 50) please alter to your required amount, a good amount would be your days betting bank devided by 20.
there is also 1 new trigger to reset the win/lose history at the start of the day.

your triggers are set to to place bets on a maximum price of 100, not many of these go on to win, it might be better to lower this to 30 or less, it is up to you to decide, you can alter this in the constants.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 09 Sep 2014, 11:27 »
Thank you x

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 09 Sep 2014, 20:19 »
Hi,

Thank you so much for the trigger. There does appear to be a glitch though.
The stake sequence when loosing has been 2,4,4,8,8 to the first win and then 2,4,8,8 to the second win? Can this be changed to make sure the stake is doubled every lost bet i.e. 2,4,8,16,32,64,128?

I had 7 losses before a win and the bet should have been 256 but it was only 50?

Please help my hero.

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2014, 00:59 »
hi
if the meetings are to close together and the last meeting has NOT been settled, then the value will be the last bet amount.
to change the 50 maximum limit, you must look at the constants, it is the last constant, you can change the 50 to whatever amount you want.
the constants
press                     triggers             at the top of the bot screen
select        triggers editor
you will see         constants                                     ? Add Constants    ^
if you cannot see the constant   Maximum stake amount  ,then press the scroll down icon below the double^.
you should see   ms          Maximum stake amount                    50
change the   50    to whatever amount you want,by hovering the mouse icon over the 50 and press the left mouse button,press del twice and then type your required amount.
please make sure that your selected meetings are at least 10 minutes apart, so that the last result is recorded.
i am sorry BUT do you realy want to risk going to 256 plus on a bet, your next would be 512 then 1024, you will reach a point when you would NOT get matched, i have been there and it is not good when your bet amount is not fully matched OR you get matched on a 1.80 price (or less) and still fall short of your losses on the winner you will kick yourself.
please learn how to set the constants and lower the maximum price to bet on,you will have more winners and profit.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 13 Sep 2014, 12:36 »
Thanks Mcbee, the trigger seems to work great now. Just one last little thing, could the trigger have a minimum back price of 2 and could the trigger stop after the first win? This would mean that once a win has come up you end the day in profit (obviously provided you get a win) and the minimum price of 2 would make sure you do not loose money on prices below 2.

Thank you again so much, and if these changes can be made I promise I'll stop pestering.

Lou x

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 14 Sep 2014, 08:31 »
hi
yes the changes can be made, sorry but you must make a new request.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 14 Sep 2014, 09:50 »
Ok thank you I will send request right away

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 14 Sep 2014, 10:06 »
Ok I've sent a new request and prolonged my membership. Thank you McBee. You have been a great help.

Take care

Lou x

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE