Author Topic: [TR] Modify this previous trigger  (Read 1258 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Modify this previous trigger
« on: 06 May 2016, 19:50 »
Hi, I would like you to modify this previous trigger :

* nazgul1972 2.5 14_04_2016.mft (37.03 kB - downloaded 10 times.)

in order to fix this problem :

Hi

I was testing two soccer  triggers in test mode without any problems.

So I've moved to real mode, still no problem.

But when I use either Betfair interface or Geeks's toy to bet on other markets (horses), MFP looks to remember my P/L inside this kind of market so it changes my sequence inside the triggers.

Example: Soccer trigger fire on U/O 2.5 Goals, said lay 1 euro @1.9 on under 2.5 Goals.

As this trigger is using Fibonacci, P/L has to be settle before the next bet is place, according to the result of the premium bet.

It wins, so come back to first step, it loose, move to next step.

But if I place a bet for instance 2 euros on a horse and if I hedge, the soccer trigger seems to remember my losing P/L -2.00 EUR so it fires my next soccer game using 3 euros.

Is it possible to fix it ?

Using 2 betfair accouns would be perfect but I believe it is no more allowed.

Regards
mcbee

View ProfilePersonal Message (Offline)

Re: Interference ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 14:47 »
hi
it is possible to change the fib staking to use a variable in place if the hist_1_lay amount, you would have to add a variable to a trigger and record the lay amount , then use the variable in the fib calculations, if you cannot do this or do not have the time, then use the trigger request and add your trigger to be altered, use this link.
https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-make-me-a-trigger/

mcbee

Regards

Marc

• Élite
Re: Modify this previous trigger
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2016, 06:31 »
hi
here is your trigger.there are no new constants.
the Value formula has been altered in the ,  following a loss and following a win  , triggers.
a new action has been added to the lay/betting triggers to record the matched bet amount.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2016, 17:44 »
Hello Mc Bee

A little return after some tests.

Globally, trigger works ok but, sometimes, it fires inside 2 soccer games at the same moment, with same stakes.

Do you have an idea to avoid it ?

Regards

Marc

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2016, 20:06 »
hi
can you please include a screen shot of the program log for the 2 bets placed.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE