Author Topic: multiple traps [TCKT22072013SWN]  (Read 2212 times)

Tags:
  • All members
multiple traps [TCKT22072013SWN]
« on: 22 Jul 2013, 10:47 »
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me why this does not trigger and if there is a way round it.

Keith

• Élite
Re: multiple traps
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2013, 14:18 »
hi
i have tested your trigger and it works ok.
the first dutch trigger is set to hove, so i altered it to swin (todays meeting) and it worked fine.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jul 2013, 20:06 »
Hi Mcbee,

I done as you did and replaced Hove with Nott, as I only just got home, and it did work fine, then i added Yarm and Romfd further down the list and they don't fire. It seems only the first trigger on the list actually works.

Keith

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 22 Jul 2013, 21:36 »
hi
that is because you only have one dutch selection condition in your betting trigger.
you need to have a condition block for the dutch selections, with OR, so you should have your set conditions in one condition block and your dutch selections in another condition block with or dutch hove or dutch swin etc
if you need more help, then i will do the trigger for you.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 23 Jul 2013, 10:27 »
Hi Mcbee,

Thanks for your help, works perfectly now.

Keith

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE