Author Topic: Multiple triggers with staking plans using one BF account  (Read 1321 times)

Tags:
  • All members
I have a trigger that uses a staking plan (basically same as Lay Pro) that I use for the fave. I started using a similar one for the second fave and also for the third fave.
They are designed to work independently of each other so when the fave wins or loses its next stake is adjusted accordingly and so on for the second and third faves.

However, when I tried them all together, the P/L from that race was applied to each individual trigger. So when the fave won, it's next stake should have increased, however because I made profit on the race, it's next stake was reduced.

How can I keep the triggers separate so they are working independently?
I should add that I was using a different MFP profile for each trigger.

• Élite
hi
add a variable to the betting trigger to record the selections name, then use that in the triggers the check if the market was in profit or loss by checking if the selection has won or lost.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE