Author Topic: need more money than 6.5?  (Read 3382 times)

Tags:
  • All members
need more money than 6.5?
« on: 15 Feb 2013, 03:33 »
hello,  i have one question. 
      i tried the newest marketfeederpro 7.0 today and i found it need more money than v6.5.  for example, there is 6 selections in one market and i want to lay 5$ at every selection at price 2. i need 60$ to do this because each selection need 5$. but it need only 5$ before(same amount as on betfair website). i have to invest much more moeny than before. is that right?
    waiting for kind reply.

Re: need more money than 6.5?
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:10 »
Hi
I just tested this on both versions and it looks the same to me.
Lay 5.00 on every selection at price of 2.00
The exposure figure is the same.
Is this what you mean?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:18 »
hi mark
what he is saying, is that with v6, if you only have 6 euro and do a lay bet of 5 euro for 6 selections the bot will place the bets.
but with v7 he needs 60 euro before the bot will place the bets

i think that is what he is saying  ???

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:42 »
Thanks mcbee. In other words the program is asking for sufficient funds to cover each lay bet in turn, adding them up as it goes, rather than the actual cumulative liability?
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2013, 13:45 »
sorry for my poor english.
i also test it on v6.5 and v7.0,  i lay  5$ on greyhound @2 in 2 selections,  on v6.5 it cost 5$ but on v7.0 it cost 10$.
as i know  if we lay on some selections at one market, for example  there is 3 selection at soccer market with price  2,3,4, we lay 2$ at each price, the total risk is 6$(under price 4), but on v7.0, the total risk is 2+4+6=12$.  it seem that the software calculate the risk at each selection. we need more money to do same thing than before.
i dont know how to upload picture so i hope you can understand what i mean.

« Reply #5 on: 15 Feb 2013, 14:09 »
Hi
Yes I understand what you are saying, but I do not know why there is this difference from v6.5

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE