Author Topic: Need some guidance - most_traded_price  (Read 879 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Need some guidance - most_traded_price
« on: 14 Apr 2022, 12:51 »
Hello everyone...

Can you guide me on this trigger (if it´s possible) to see the most_traded_price in the all selections? In the attach trigger I set a user variable with the most_traded_price to give me that odd when there 5 mins to the race off.... I use the Engineer Mode to see that odd but it keeps return 0.00.

What´s is wrong?

Thank you in advance.

joaofrancisco

Re: Need some guidance - most_traded_price
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2022, 18:25 »
Hi
In the settings, in general options, tick load traded volume for all prices.
Also, in the trigger, if you want it at 5 mins the condition should be less than not greater than.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2022, 10:03 »
Hi
In the settings, in general options, tick load traded volume for all prices.
Also, in the trigger, if you want it at 5 mins the condition should be less than not greater than.
Hello MarkV and thank you for your help.... But it doesn't work yet... It keeps me returning 0.00....

I add a new variable (traded_avg_price) and do the same, which means, do nothing... I don't know what's wrong. I change the default market history depth to 15 min and the "load traded volume for all prices" is ticked.... I'm using the TimeMachine to try the trigger and I don't know if it could be this....

I´ll send the trigger again, with the new variable..... My intention is to follow these variables and "record" them  in the cells of the Engineer Mode at 10, 5 and 2 mins before the off.....

Can you enlight me on this.....

« Reply #3 on: 18 Apr 2022, 18:15 »
Hi
It looks like you are in Time Machine. The settings for traded volume for all prices are greyed out and disabled so you can't use Time Machine for most_traded_price etc.
Also, the user variable names in your trigger contain parts of other variable names so the trigger gets confused.

Please see attached screenshot which works ok in Test Mode using live Betfair data.
1st column is user variable p1 at 5 mins before the off (most_traded_price)
2nd column is user variable p2 at 5 mins before the off (traded _avg_price) 
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 20 Apr 2022, 12:01 »
Thanks MarkV... I suspected that with TimeMachine won't work....

Now I'll try to write thos fields (p1 ad p2) in file. I don't know (yet) which file format I will use, if .txt or .csv or .xls.... My doubt will be if the file will be overwrite or not. I don´t want to overwrite.

I don´t know if it´s possible to create a unique file with all that data of every races.... A file like these:

File name: will be the date of the day

File structure: 

Name of the race
Horse 1 / p1 / p2
Horse 2 / p1 / p2
Horse 3 / p1 / p2

Name of the race
Horse 1 / p1 / p2
Horse 2 / p1 / p2
Horse 3 / p1 / p2

I guess that is possible, but i'll try by myself and if I have some difficults I'll annoying you (:):):):)).....

Best regards

« Reply #5 on: 20 Apr 2022, 18:15 »
Hi
Maybe this trigger will help.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 21 Apr 2022, 15:36 »
Thanks MarkV....

I think that I put the trigger right "where" I want.... Now just analyze the data if I can made a pre-live trigger....

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE