Author Topic: [TR] Need Trigger  (Read 4488 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] Need Trigger
« on: 16 Dec 2015, 23:39 »
Hello,

I need a trigger that will do the following please

1) Fire only in UK Greyhound Win Market
2) Lay Favourite with liability not more than £12.5
3) Not fire in Open races
4) must be at lease 5 runners i the races
5) Should stop firing if I have lost more than £20 during the day

Hope this is possible. If everything is not possible please build me what is possible.

Thanks

• Élite
Re: Need Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2015, 08:17 »
hi
here is your trigger, in the constants you can set
Lay liability
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Minutes before the start time to place the bet      .16=10 seconds
Maximum loss amount
Maximum profit amount

check the constants amount and alter to what you require
load the uk win markets using the market locator

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings and the trigger works as your request

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 19 Dec 2015, 13:02 »
Hello

Thanks very much for this. I have tested and it seems to be working ok, but with a slight bug

In Test Mode:

1) If you had £42.60 in you account
2) And you changed the amount in your account to be £100

When he trigger runs it sees the £60 as a loss. and it does not fire (Because I want my maximum loss to be £25

Sample trigger statement
12:47:12 Condition is: FALSE. 
12:47:12 Selection: 4. Xavier, initial expr.: mp, intermediate: 100, final: 100.
12:47:12 Selection: 4. Xavier, initial expr.: -ml, intermediate: -25, final: -25.
12:47:12 Selection: 4. Xavier, initial expr.: total_won, intermediate: -57.40, final: -57.40.

I have also attached the latest version of the trigger

Thanks

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 19 Dec 2015, 13:05 »
P.s in the setting
Under General Opion
I clicked "Ignore Withdrawal/Deposits"

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 19 Dec 2015, 13:15 »
hi
i have added a trigger to reset the win/lose etc at the start of your betting session, so if you add funds then just select reload in the triggers screen.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #5 on: 19 Dec 2015, 13:16 »
oop's forgot the trigger.

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 19 Dec 2015, 17:33 »
Hello,

Thanks for this.

I will like to improve this by being to add constant to set what I want the Lay amount to be.

So if the price on offer is 3.00 and then my lay amount is £5 then my liability for that event will be £10.

I will still like to keep the maximum liability of £12.50

Thanks

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 20 Dec 2015, 06:30 »
hi
sorry but if you want to add to your request then you need to request a new trigger using this link .
http://community.welldonesoft.com/make-me-a-trigger!/

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 20 Dec 2015, 12:36 »
Hello,

Its exactly the same trigger, I'm just adding an extra variable to make it work as intended

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 20 Dec 2015, 12:41 »
hi
So if the price on offer is 3.00 and then my lay amount is £5 then my liability for that event will be £10.
it looks like you want to bet 5.00 if the price is 3.00 or less.
it is not as easy as just adding a constant, i have to add a new trigger or formula and then test the trigger again to make sure that it works, that is why a new trigger request is required, sorry.

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE