Author Topic: [TR] New markets added alert  (Read 1773 times)

• All members
[TR] New markets added alert
« on: 21 Jul 2018, 08:57 »
Hi, there was a thread started by me a while ago:

https://community.welldonesoft.com/marketfeeder-suggestions/new-markets-added-alert/msg63515/#msg63515

Can you make me a trigger MarkV mentioned, please?

you can also make a trigger that will alert when the number of markets in My Markets is greater than before:

actions:
alert
play sound
set user variable: name mymkts value: market_num
condition:
selections trigger expression market_num is greater than mymkts

use something similar without the alerts to update the user variable when you delete markets

Also, let's say new games was added to My Markets. Is it possible to delete them for good? At the moment - from what I see - MFP keep adding them again and again if I delete them manually.

• Élite
Re: New markets added alert
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2018, 10:27 »
hi
here is your trigger.

the alert can be a bit annoying after a while because you have to ok it before anything else happens , so if you do not want it then delete the alert action ( do not delete any other actions ) .
that way you will just have the sound ( make sure that you set mfp to play sounds in the Look & Feel settings ). 
sorry there is no way to permanently delete markets as the locator looks for all available markets that meet your conditions , you can add new conditions to only load certain markets with x amount matched volume etc , if you do not want to bet in low grade matches . 

please copy the block then paste it into your set of betting triggers.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE