Author Topic: NEW RIGGER REQUIRED  (Read 8320 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: NEW RIGGER REQUIRED
« Reply #15 on: 15 Apr 2014, 22:36 »
Thank you.
Is it possible to had a condition that if a full bet is not possible (i.e no partial bets) then the trigger does not fire?

« Reply #16 on: 15 Apr 2014, 22:38 »
Hi again
In response to reply#6 question 2:
2. Often when running this trigger the market does not settle automatically. Sometimes it will settle if I do it manually. Sometimes when I settle manually it will say the bet lost when it won.
Please check the following setting:
Settings > Test Mode > Download results from Betfair wherever possible and settle markets automatically
This should be the only option ticked on this page. Bear in mind possible delays in Betfair settling the market (photo / loss of pictures etc.) You can check if a market has been settled by Betfair - the results should available on the Recent Events Outcome button just to the right of the My Markets tab.
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #17 on: 15 Apr 2014, 22:45 »
That seems as it should be.
Thanks.

« Reply #18 on: 15 Apr 2014, 22:46 »
Thank you.
Is it possible to had a condition that if a full bet is not possible (i.e no partial bets) then the trigger does not fire?
Hi
and selections trigger expression r_1_back_amount is greater than 100
and selections trigger expression r_2_back_amount is greater than 100
will ensure there is 100+ offered at the best back prices of 1st and 2nd favs
Please read the following disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #19 on: 16 Apr 2014, 04:43 »
Thank You.
Are you able to add
and selections trigger expression r_1_back_amount is greater than 100
and selections trigger expression r_2_back_amount is greater than 100

To the below trigger for me.
Or provide clear instructions to me how to successfully to it myself. I tried but failed.

All the best.

« Reply #20 on: 16 Apr 2014, 06:46 »
Hi
Please find attached the amended trigger. I have also slightly changed the trigger name to make it more log-friendly. It has not been tested - please use test mode or Time machine when testing it.

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 16 Apr 2014, 06:59 »
Thank you.
I really appreciate it.
All the best.

« Reply #22 on: 16 Apr 2014, 07:36 »
Hi
Forgot to mention - I made the amounts available at best back price for 1st and 2nd favs as constants so you can edit these if needed:

avail1 - minimum amount available at best back price for fav (preset to 100.00)
avail2 - minimum amount available at best back price for 2nd fav (preset to 100.00)

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE