Author Topic: new soccer trigger  (Read 8720 times)

Tags:
  • All members
Re: new soccer trigger
« Reply #15 on: 08 Oct 2014, 15:38 »
Hi
I have found some error

1) Minutes since a goal then distribute loss if goal before first lay bet. Here the problema its tan dont wait the time since the goal, do the lay bet at the time its putting in the trigger.

Example: In the trigger in that constat i have put 22, but have been a goal before the lay bet in the minute 3. So intead of do the distribuite loos goal in the minute 22+3= 25 do in the 22.

2) Whan happend if there is another goal. if there its another goal before the distribuite loss, i want wait for example wait another 22 minutes. Now the trigger do the distribuite lost always at the same time in thiss case 22 and its the same if there its one goal or two

I think the trigger has problems with the constant GMSO= Minutes since the in-play to distribute loss if a goal or more and DLBL= Minutes since a goal then distribute loss if goal before first lay bet

3) In the Delete trigger, its working fine if the volume its low, but dont work if the volume its oks but the odds are not ok because are higger or less that the mínimum.

The rest are perfect at the moment

Thanks.

pd1 The mínimum odds are working correctly:)

• All members
« Reply #16 on: 08 Oct 2014, 22:21 »
Other thing so strange ???

If i put in the trigger FOR DO  the back bet between 1 and 7 do it correctly,eXACTLY IN MINUTE 3,  but if for example put 10 to 20 or 45 to 55 etc dont do the back bet. I put the volumen in 1000 also but that its not the problema.

Thanks

pd1 i check in test mode with Brasil Croacia Word cup

• Élite
« Reply #17 on: 10 Oct 2014, 13:11 »
hi
i will do a full test and see where the problem is.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #18 on: 10 Oct 2014, 13:17 »
hi
1) Minutes since a goal then distribute loss if goal before first lay bet. Here the problema its tan dont wait the time since the goal, do the lay bet at the time its putting in the trigger.
Example: In the trigger in that constat i have put 22, but have been a goal before the lay bet in the minute 3. So intead of do the distribuite loos goal in the minute 22+3= 25 do in the 22.
the trigger is set to bet 22(your setting) after the goal is scored, there was no instruction to add the waiting time to place the lay bet, if you want the waiting time to be longer then just alter it to what you require.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #19 on: 10 Oct 2014, 13:23 »
hi
3) In the Delete trigger, its working fine if the volume its low, but dont work if the volume its oks but the odds are not ok because are higger or less that the mínimum.

the delete trigger is only set to delete markets with less than the set volume.
do you want the trigger to delete if the price is lower or higher than your set prices.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #20 on: 10 Oct 2014, 13:38 »
hi
If i put in the trigger FOR DO  the back bet between 1 and 7 do it correctly,eXACTLY IN MINUTE 3,  but if for example put 10 to 20 or 45 to 55 etc dont do the back bet. I put the volumen in 1000 also but that its not the problema.
can you include a screen shot of this, as i cannot find any 2.5 markets with these high prices.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #21 on: 10 Oct 2014, 18:15 »
hican you include a screen shot of this, as i cannot find any 2.5 markets with these high prices.

mcbee
Sorry the trigger its working fine.I have wrong parameters in the software.

2)
"the delete trigger is only set to delete markets with less than the set volume.
do you want the trigger to delete if the price is lower or higher than your set prices."
 YES

3)

hithe trigger is set to bet 22(your setting) after the goal is scored, there was no instruction to add the waiting time to place the lay bet, if you want the waiting time to be longer then just alter it to what you require.

This point its the most important for me and can not work fine. I will try to explain what i want.

I have been testing all the trigger and i like dlbl=Minutes since a goal then distribute loss if goal before first lay bet, but
  i dont like gmso= Minutes since the in-play to distribute loss if a goal or more.

I prefer always wait like in dlbl FOR GOAL 1 for the goal two. For example there its a goal in the minute 10, and in dlbl i have put 22. So the trigger will distribuite the lost in the 32. But if there are other goal before the 32, now i want other constant that do the same. Wait the time i put in the trigger imagime 15 now, so the trigger distribuite the lost 15 minutes later the second goal. If there is  goal 3 before, i will lost everything

Hope you can undertand me now.So i want erase gmso and put other dlbl for goal 2.

• All members
« Reply #22 on: 11 Oct 2014, 23:43 »
 i was testing the trigger and i think i can work without modification the point 3 , so its that its so difficult, dont worry i can work now fine.

So now the big problems its point 2. Also  If i have load a lot of markets , the trigger delete all the markets, and i only want delete the market that the trigger havent back any bet.

Its also posible after the lay bet, instead of waiting the x ticks for the distribuite profit, bet in the same moment the lay bet like unmacheted for catch position with that x ticks???. Also i will need kill that bet if a goal have been score and try to check that bet with the odds.

thanks

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE