Author Topic: New strategy query  (Read 1093 times)

Tags:
  • All members
New strategy query
« on: 25 Dec 2016, 19:43 »
Hello

I'm very interested in purchasing Marketfeeder. I'm wondering whether the bot allows the following -

Whilst being off from work I've been experimenting betting on a single racecard for the Horses. My tactic has been betting £50 on the favourite about a few minutes from the off. Then I would trade the race, laying the horse at lower odds for a £10 gain. But also putting a £10 stop loss in case the odds go against me.

I'd do this for all of Newcastle for example one  day, then choose another entire racecard the next.

Now i'm back in work I'm finding it difficult to place a bet every 30 minutes, and try to work out what odds would win £10 and what odds to place the £10 stop loss.

With Marketfeeder, would I be able to set a program to place this trade on just one horse racing card daily?

Hope I made sense with what I have asked :-) Thank you for your support!

Kind regards

Neil

• All members
Re: New strategy query
« Reply #1 on: 26 Dec 2016, 09:07 »
Yes, that is a very simple strategy for MFPro.  When you take the free trial, you will be able to request a free trigger to be written for you, but it might be better to wait until the end of the holiday period to start the trial.  Although there is a half-price subscription offer at present.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE