Author Topic: [TR] New trigger  (Read 6205 times)

• All members
[TR] New trigger
« on: 30 Oct 2017, 11:22 »
Hi

I would like to have the following trigger to be applied to horse racing:

Constants:
PP1: Fix time hour of the day (1pm by default)
PP2: Minutes to start of the race (5 by default)
PP3: Minutes to start of the race (1 by default)
Stake: Amount to bet ((100/back_price) by default)
Maxodd: Maximum odds acceptable
Change: % of change required (5% by default)

Rules:
1. Remember all horse prices at PP1
2. Check prices at PP2 that are under Maxodd. If odds reduced by Change (taking into account market reductions due to non-runners), back the horse with Stake. If odds increased by Change, lay the horse with Stake. Both Back&Lay at available prices.
3. At PP3, close out all open horses at available prices. Cancel all unmatched. No horse should have any exposure at race off.

Any further explanation or clarification, just let me know.

Is this something that could be achived at Marketfeeder?. The system is easy trading pre-off horses. Please let me know if this could be programmed and how much it would cost.

I understand that the trigger is at cost and therefore private, but I am not familiarise with it. Please let me know otherwise.

Many thanks

• All members
Re: New trigger
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2017, 11:59 »
Hi

I would like to have the following trigger to be applied to horse racing:

Constants:
PP1: Fix time hour of the day (1pm by default)
PP2: Minutes to start of the race (5 by default)
PP3: Minutes to start of the race (1 by default)
Stake: Amount to bet ((100/back_price) by default)
Maxodd: Maximum odds acceptable
Change: % of change required (5% by default)

Rules:
1. Remember all horse prices at PP1
2. Check prices at PP2 that are under Maxodd. If odds reduced by Change (taking into account market reductions due to non-runners), back the horse with Stake. If odds increased by Change, lay the horse with Stake. Both Back&Lay at available prices.
3. At PP3, close out all open horses at available prices. Cancel all unmatched. No horse should have any exposure at race off.

Any further explanation or clarification, just let me know.

Is this something that could be achived at Marketfeeder?. The system is easy trading pre-off horses. Please let me know if this could be programmed and how much it would cost.

Many thanks

• Administrator
Re: New trigger
« Reply #2 on: 01 Nov 2017, 15:19 »
Hello!

Please see your triggers attached.

You can adjust the settings of your triggers using the constants. Note that you need to specify the time window in which the prices can be remembered (i.e. PP1s and PP1e) instead of an exact time, as markets are refreshed at a certain rate, so there is always a chance that they not be refreshed in that very moment.

To save your computer resources, set the default refresh rate to 180 sec (once in 3 minutes). The triggers will speed it up automatically when the PP2 time approaches. Note that you need to start refreshing markets early, to have them refreshed at 1 pm, so set the option "Start monitoring events at ... mins before the beginning" to 600 (10 hours).

Tip: by setting the amount of bet to X/back_price, you obviously want to Dutch several selections. You have an option to "Dutch back" and "Dutch lay" selection using the special trigger action. In that case you can choose the target profit or the total liability of the Dutching.

Make sure you have tested the triggers in Test Mode.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE