Author Topic: [TR] NEW TRIGGER  (Read 1919 times)

• All members
[TR] NEW TRIGGER
« on: 23 Jul 2018, 08:37 »
hi mcbee,

i would like to have a trigger based on the MA of lay price and variable that i will provide before the start of the race.
the bet lay or back will be made on the favor at the time of starting  monitoring the race never change a selection .
the monitoring of the race will start 10 MINUTES BEFORE the start . 
the bet will be placed when the total volume of the race has been double compare to the start of the monitoring the race and if the following conditions are meet.

1) back ( on lay price) bet if the lay price is higher than the sum of MA + VARIABLE ( variable will be input manually by me in the start of monitoring the race.

2) lay (on back price )bet if the lay price is lower than the sum of MA + VARIABLE 

green up for a profit 5% 

repeat the trigger after green up if the total volume of the race has increase by 50% compare to the volume that the 1st trigger took place and if the time is greater than 1 minute before the start of the race.
match  all unmatched bets before the race at the best price 
thanks
nikolas

• Élite
Re: NEW TRIGGER
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2018, 21:26 »
hi
here is your trigger, in the constants you can set.
Bet amount for the lay bet
Bet amount for the back bet
Price to adjust average moving price

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE