Author Topic: New Trigger  (Read 2027 times)

Tags:
  • All members
New Trigger
« on: 20 May 2014, 16:55 »
Hi

I need the following trigger for greyhounds race:

Makes dutching lay, thirty seconds before starting the race, while find the best odds, taking the 5th and 6th place, with a staked of € 42.00, with a profit equal or of more than € 8.50, as the sample image attached.

Besides you can recommend a recovery plan lost or something else to integrate this trigger.

thank you very much

Michael Segura

• Élite
Re: New Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2014, 05:52 »
hi
i will start working on the trigger today.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2014, 14:22 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
maximum liability
maximum steps in the recovery
initial bet liability
minutes before the start to place the bets
minimum profit

the triggers will place a lay dutch bet on the 5th and 6th favourite if the win amount is more than your set amount.
i have included the recover in 4 steps, so every time you lose, the loss will be devided into 4 equal parts and added to the initial bet value,you can change this to more or less steps, but please note that the 5th and 6th favourites do win more times than you might think, so please be carefull.
if in recovery there are a few losing bets then the liability will be no more than  maximum that you set.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2014, 14:45 »
thank you very much I'll be testing

• All members
« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2014, 14:57 »
Hi

as I can see the average winnings position each day ?

thank you

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE