Author Topic: new trigger  (Read 4848 times)

Tags:
  • All members
new trigger
« on: 29 Jul 2014, 11:45 »
hi

once again help me with this trigger

make duching lay 1 favorite place, take the bet from 2 minutes before start the race, Until When to find a book value of over 30%, with an amount of € 6

first bet
dutching lay 1 favorite place of amount of € 6

second bet
if lost then the next bet will be dutching lay 1 favorite place of amount of € 12

third bet and following ...
if lost then the next bet will be dutching lay 1 favorite place of amount of € 6

Until When back and win the series return to start

thank you very much

Michael Segura

• Élite
Re: new trigger
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jul 2014, 14:22 »
hi
could you give complete examples of bets, as you only say to dutch 1 favourite.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2014, 02:39 »
Hi Mcbee

This is the example image dutching lay, made in FairBot, with the book value, according the above instructions.

thank you

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 30 Jul 2014, 02:40 »
this is the picture

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 30 Jul 2014, 10:55 »
hi
sorry, but i must be missing something.
all i see is a lay the favourite if the price is 3.30 or less.
if the bet is a loss do the same for the next race but double the stake.
if that bet is a loss bet at normal stake until a win, then start the sequence again.
there is no dutching, just lay bet on one selection and you have 5 chances of winning.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 30 Jul 2014, 11:33 »
hi

I say dutching because in FairBot, can be done  with one player, as in the image.

according to the example in FairBot, I make a bet amount of € 6, to 1 favorite place to lay, 2 minutes before the race, to find  the best book value of over 30%,
if I lose doubled to 12 €,
if I lose I will return to 6 € and even when win again.

I want to take is the value of book value, to increase more than 30% check image, the benefits are more than € 2.6 per game won.

thank you

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 30 Jul 2014, 13:05 »
hi
i am working on the trigger now.
BUT, it looks like the screen shot does not show the profit minus betfairs commission, the true profit is about 2.48

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 30 Jul 2014, 13:40 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
bet amount to lose (liability)
minimum book% per selection to take 
minutes before the start time to place the bets
minimum lay price to take
number of bets per race  1 or any
minimum number of selections

i have included the minimum lay price because most favourites below say 1.5 win.
i also included a minimum number of selections as if there are only 5, then the odds are stacked against you,you only have 4 chances of winning not 5 chances.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 31 Jul 2014, 11:52 »
This trigger does not work does nothing events happen and nothing

why  in FairBot works and  here not ?

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 31 Jul 2014, 13:48 »
hi
i have just tried it again.
worked as it should.

• Élite
« Reply #10 on: 31 Jul 2014, 13:51 »
hi
have you load the greyhound win markets in mfp.
have you got enough test funds.
have you set mfp to monitor 2 minutes before the start time.
are both lamps green, 1 for the triggers and 1 for the meeting.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 01 Aug 2014, 12:03 »

Hi 
sorry, but yesterday morning, nothing happened, then I started working.

the triggers that you have done, working, the problem I have is not how to avoid a series of missed to the point of beginning to created  series like lost yesterday 8 serial, how to avoid this, is that selection should do in races, to avoid this.

thank you very much for your help

Michael

• Élite
« Reply #12 on: 01 Aug 2014, 12:13 »
hi
this is the problem with greyhounds, one day you will have 2 or 3 losing lay bets in a row, then the next day could be 11 losing lay bets in a row.
you could add a condition to limit the losing bets in a row to 3 or however many you are happy with, so the trigger will only place bets if the losing bets are 3 or less, add the following condition.
and selections trigger expression gh_losses is less than 3

mcbee

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE