Author Topic: new trigger  (Read 2315 times)

Tags:
  • All members
new trigger
« on: 26 Aug 2014, 16:54 »
hi mcbee

i would like to insert the attached excel file which includes match odds market prices and over/under2.5  goals market and set a trigger  that will make a bet if the prices in betfair decrease by 3% compare to the prices which are in the excel file and after green them up with profit 5%

can you  help me pls????

nikolas

• Élite
Re: new trigger
« Reply #1 on: 06 Sep 2014, 09:55 »
hi
sorry, due to me only having a laptop, i cannot work with excel sheets open and run mfp correctly.
oxa or mark will have to work on this one.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 06 Sep 2014, 10:59 »
Hi Nikolas,

Let me look into this for you.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2014, 08:09 »
Hi Nikolas,

I apologise for the delay in my response: I've been trying to find a solution for you.

The way you want to do it requires writing a special complex VBA procedure which is out of scope of the trigger development service.

There is an alternative way to do the same thing. It would require from you creating a text file with each selection's name on a new line, and its price next to it separated by a Tab character. Please see the example attached. Note that the names of markets and corresponding selections must be identical to those on BetFair, e.g. "The Draw", not "Draw" and "Brest v Arles", not "Brest VS Arles".

If you're happy to create such file for your needs, I can then supply the triggers.
Always try your triggers in Test Mode before switching to real money!

Follow us on Twitter.

Join our WhatsApp chat!

Присоединяйтесь к официальному Telegram-каналу!

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE