Author Topic: [TR] New Trigger  (Read 2251 times)

Tags:
  • All members
[TR] New Trigger
« on: 15 Sep 2015, 20:55 »
I have just signed up to the trial. Can the following trigger be created? I have attached a file with the details

Thanks

KJ

• Élite
Re: New Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2015, 18:43 »
hi
here is your trigger, in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Maximum loss amount then start master recovery
Minimum lay price
Maximum lay price
Minutes before the start time to place the bets
Minimum lay price  for the master recovery
Maximum lay price  for the master recovery

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2015, 21:36 »
Thanks

I attempted to try the trigger in test mode but just seem to get the same error over and over again. I have enclosed the log file detailing the error. It just couldnt get past this in every single race.

Regards

Keith

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 17 Sep 2015, 21:41 »
Enclosed additional view of error log

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 18 Sep 2015, 04:04 »
hi
i just re-tested the trigger and it worked ok.
the time to record the selection is 10 (or your set time) seconds to about 6 seconds before the start time, after that time no selection is recorded, this is because the recovery requires the loss to be split over the selections.
please make sure the you have ticked allow small bets in the betting options at the top of the bot screen (settings)

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 19 Sep 2015, 19:51 »
Cheers

I managed to get it working thanks to your advice, Im just testing it and have noticed that the trigger is placing bets on other races before the last race was settled, is there any way you can tell it to not place any bets until the last race is settled as this will affect the recovery procedure?

Thanks

Keith

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 21 Sep 2015, 12:43 »
hi
i have added a condition to only bet if the last triggered event is settled.

mcbee

please download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE