Author Topic: New Trigger Please  (Read 6205 times)

Tags:
  • All members
New Trigger Please
« on: 08 Sep 2014, 01:45 »
Hi,

Hope all is well.

I have just subscribed for a month.

I would like the following Tennis trigger please:

* Fav Odds 1.4 - 1.8
   * Outsider Odds > 2.75
   * Place Back Bet on Fav before start of match
   * When Outsider reaches 6.0, Lay a % to increase winnings on Fav and reduce
           liability on Outsider (as per attached example)
   * Stop Loss when Outsider reaches 2.0

Thanks!

Jonathan

• Élite
Re: New Trigger Please
« Reply #1 on: 12 Sep 2014, 10:38 »
hi
testing your trigger now.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2014, 10:47 »
hi
   * When Outsider reaches 6.0, Lay a % to increase winnings on Fav and reduce
           liability on Outsider (as per attached example)

are you sure that you want a lay bet placed on the second favourite, as this increases it's liability not reduces it.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #3 on: 13 Sep 2014, 08:57 »
Hi,

Sorry! you're right - should be a Back bet on the outsider!

Thanks!

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 14 Sep 2014, 08:58 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
Bet amount
Minimum favourites back price
Maximum favourites back price
Minimum second favourites back price
Minutes before the off to place the first bet
Minimum back price for the second favourite then back
Bet amount percent to back outsider  20=zero profit/loss on selection    %
Stop loss when the second favourites back price hits

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 14 Sep 2014, 10:13 »
Thanks!

I will give it a test

• All members
« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2014, 22:07 »
Hi,

I ran the trigger today, and there were markets for which it should have triggered, but didn't.

I have set the place bet time to 2 mins and in Settings, to start monitoring 5 mins before the start. I also Activated all markets.

Can you help please?

Thanks,

Jonathan

• Élite
« Reply #7 on: 15 Sep 2014, 10:37 »
hi
did it place any bets.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #8 on: 15 Sep 2014, 10:40 »
Hi,

No - nothing...

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 15 Sep 2014, 12:42 »
hi
is the lamp next to Triggers at the top of the bot screen Green.
is the lamp next to Default back amount naxt to Auto-GreenUp  Green.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #10 on: 15 Sep 2014, 19:12 »
Hi,

Yes in both cases.

The Trigger doesn't appear to be scanning the markets at all.

Is there anything I can send you?

• All members
« Reply #11 on: 16 Sep 2014, 07:03 »
Hi,

I reloaded Market Feeder and seems to have been working well over night - I will continue to monitor and let you know if everything is in order!

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Jonathan

• All members
« Reply #12 on: 18 Sep 2014, 21:50 »
Hi,

The trigger isn't quite working properly.

In some cases it is placing 3 bets - 2 on the favourite and one on the outsider - please see attached - can you please fix that?

I would be grateful if you could amend so that it only places the stop loss or take profit bets at the odds specified - (i.e 6.0 or 2.0)

Let me know if you need any more data.

Thanks,

• All members
« Reply #13 on: 18 Sep 2014, 21:51 »
Hi,

The trigger isn't quite working properly.

In some cases it is placing 3 bets - 2 on the favourite and one on the outsider - please see attached - can you please fix that?

I would be grateful if you could amend so that it only places the stop loss or take profit bets at the odds specified - (i.e 6.0 or 2.0)

Let me know if you need any more data.

Thanks,

• Élite
« Reply #14 on: 19 Sep 2014, 07:52 »
hi
i did use the conditions to check if there were no other bets on the selections, but if the prices change before the bet is recorded then the other bet is sent out.
i have added 1 new condition to the stop loss and backit 2 triggers, so if backit 2 has fired then the stop loss will not fire, or if the stop loss has fired then the backit 2 will not fire.
i have also added an action to record the favourites index when the first bet is placed, and added another condition to make sure that the backit 2 only places the bet on the start of the market underdog/second favourite.

the stop loss, you did not specify the price to check, it was set to check the back price, i have now altered it to check the lay price, so when the lay price is 2 (or your set price) or less, then the stop loss will fire.
the backit 2 was set to best, to make sure that the bet was matched every time, but if the price drops, then betfair would match at the best price available.
i have now altered this to place a bet at your set price for backit 2 (6 or your set price), so if the price drops as the bet is placed, then it will wait to be matched, if the moves in your favour.

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE