Author Topic: new trigger pls  (Read 3921 times)

Tags:
  • All members
new trigger pls
« on: 26 May 2014, 17:06 »
i would like you to build for me a new trigger(staking plan) based on the following idea:

every week I want to bet on a fix list of soccer teams

the bet  will be on  draw (x) and the amount will be 2 euro

if the result of the first game is draw then on next week bet again two (2)  euro

if the result is not a draw then double the stake and 3rd week the stake if its not draw the stake will be treble  and so on

example:

list of teams
man utd
arsenal
Barcelona
Liverpool
etc.

first week bet on all teams that result will be  draw (x) stake 2 euro
2nd week on the same teams bet draw stake 2 euro if previous result was draw otherwise double stake
3rd week if result on 2nd week was  draw start again stake from 2 euro otherwise treble  stake and continue increase stake until result  is draw and when the result is draw start again with stake 2 euro

the list can be as long as I want

I hope I am clear

thanks
nicos

• Élite
Re: new trigger pls
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2014, 15:11 »
hi
to do this you would need a maximum list amount, due to each team would need it's own betting trigger and a constant to store the information.

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• All members
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2014, 15:23 »
hi mcbee
do you mean I would need one trigger per team ;

thanks
nikolas

• Élite
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2014, 21:23 »
hi
yes, if you want to recover per team.
think about what you asked, if the bet lost you want to increase the stake by the amount of losses.
you could not do that with one trigger, unless you want to increase the bet amount for ALL teams (that would not work unless you had a good day and they all won there bets).

mcbee
Please read the following  disclaimer with regards to the information you may request and obtain on our forum. This specifically concerns trigger files and various instructions as to how to implement a strategy.

• Élite
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2014, 07:02 »
hi
when i say 1 trigger per team, i ment 1 trigger per team in a set of triggers, not 1 seperate trigger each.
so you could have say 15 teams all with there own betting trigger in 1 set of triggers.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2014, 18:13 »
can you do it for me pls mcbee

thanks
nikolas

• Élite
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2014, 21:25 »
hi
how many teams do i go for 10 or 15.

mcbee

• All members
« Reply #7 on: 01 Jun 2014, 14:00 »
hi mcbee

lets go for 15 if the trigger would work otherwise 10

thanks

• Élite
« Reply #8 on: 04 Jun 2014, 11:41 »
hi
sorry for the delay, i will start working on the trigger.

mcbee

• Élite
« Reply #9 on: 05 Jun 2014, 16:47 »
hi
here is your trigger
in the constants you can set
bet amount
time before the start to place the bet
team name (up to 15 teams)(please use names as displayed by betfair)

the triggers will check the team name and if correct, a back bet will be placed on the draw, for your set bet amount times the loss count.
so every time the team plays the stake will be increased by 1 unit until a draw is made, then the bet will be back to 1 unit.

please use test mode until you are happy with your settings

mcbee

download the trigger below

Please note, BetFair is seems to be currently OFFLINE